General Vive Le Pen

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
According to the early counts, she is ahead with almost 25% and Macron follows with 21. Unfortunately due to the idiotic system in France, she will probably lose in the second round, but it is very important that one more major country voted against globalization.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
On what alternative facts site did you read this? Macron beat her. Maybe lets not let this forum become alternative facts too eh, Splinty @Splinty? :]

Also more than 78% did not vote for her. So whatever you wanna tell yourself France did vote against by voting her, the overwhelming majority did not.

Macron is afaik the most pro-European of the candidates and got the most votes as of this moment.

Deal with it.

Last edited:

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
On what alternative facts site did you read this? Macron beat her.

The BBC reported:
The French interior ministry said that with 20 million votes counted, Ms Le Pen led on about 24% of the vote

More votes are being counted to give what you posted.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
My god, France voted against EVERY politician!
Le Pen did want to make it as big as this though and kinda declared (or her campaign manager at least), that this vote for her, is for or against globalization. Well the 78% speak loud and clear. Don't blame me for picking this up then. (coz even OP did).

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
On what alternative facts site did you read this? Macron beat her. Maybe lets not let this forum become alternative facts too eh, Splinty @Splinty? :]

Also more than 78% did not vote for her. So whatever you wanna tell yourself France did vote against by voting her, the overwhelming majority did not.

Macron is afaik the most pro-European of the candidates and got the most votes as of this moment.

Deal with it.
First of all, watch a little less "Cunt News Network". All the msm are projecting the exit polls instead of the live results. Here is the guardian that has both:

French election results 2017 - as they come in

In the live official results, Le Pen is leading.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
This is how my post started:
And this was your conclusion, duh:
but it is very important that one more major country voted against globalization.
Oh and clear it up, my source is handelsblatt.de, which takes data from 3 sources, France2, TF1, and BFMTV. Which all differ slightly, but have Macron leading comfortably.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Le Pen did want to make it as big as this though and kinda declared (or her campaign manager at least), that this vote for her, is for or against globalization. Well the 78% speak loud and clear. Don't blame me for picking this up then. (coz even OP did).

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So now spinning is taking up what they said?
Reaching bro.

Nah just i think that saying "78% voted against her!!" Is reaching in a system intended for multiple rounds and runoffs with many 1st round candidates

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Next we got to get rid of Merkel and all will be right in the world

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Nah just i think that saying "78% voted against her!!" Is reaching in a system intended for multiple rounds and runoffs with many 1st round candidates
But saying 25% voted for her and thus, the country voted against globalization, is not? Where is your meme for that guy? Do I smell bias?

Next we got to get rid of Merkel and all will be right in the world
Its time for her to go definitely. But you'll like her replacement even less. Splinty @Splinty's love Petry was totally destroyed already anyway. She is out.

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
Oh and clear it up, my source is handelsblatt.de, which takes data from 3 sources, France2, TF1, and BFMTV. Which all differ slightly, but have Macron leading comfortably.
Wow, handelsblatt...so German of you, I'm sure they are super objective.

And this was your conclusion, duh:
By the way, you do realize, that Melenchon, the third one in the elections right now, was anti-EU as well, right?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Wow, handelsblatt...so German of you, I'm sure they are super objective.
Think about what their clientèle is, what they do, and if it would pay off for them to bullshit their readers in such a case.

By the way, you do realize, that Melenchon, the third one in the elections right now, was anti-EU as well, right?
Yes, but I saw it more as a tactic and would doubt he'd go extreme. Just an opinion though.

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
Slight lead for Macron now,

23,11% Macron
23,08% Le Pen

From French Foreign Ministry

M

member 3289

Lol the idiotic system that doesn't let someone become President of the country because she received less than 25% of the vote.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
So Le Pen has no shot against Macaroon on May 7th?

So...

Or

What's more likely?

M

member 3289

The number of votes counted has reached 91% and Emmanuel Macron's margin of victory is now 23.5% to 22.08%. François Fillon is in third with 19.74% and far-left Jean-Luc Mélenchon on 19.47%.

Fillon and Mélenchon have backed Macron. Le Pen has zero chance, and I'm willing to take this to PayPal if anyone wants to start with the "Trump had no chance" bullshit.