Vlad Guerrero Tribute..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
I hated seeing him face the Twins. He was a scary dude. Swung like he wanted to murder the ball. Viscous swing.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Shit man!!! This is CRAZY!!!

I specifically remember YEARS ago watching a game on tv and the commentator making a comment that he thinks Vlad Guerrero might be the first player to hit a ball after it's hit the ground! They were joking, but I'll be god damned if that isn't video fucking PROOF he actually did it! Insane! I doubt that has never happened ever, and possibly never will in mine and yours lifetime.

I'm a big fan of his, was a fan a long time ago when I read an ESPN the Magazine article when he was on the cover. Talked about growing up very poor, drinking water from puddles, having a stick as a bat. Was rooting for his success ever since(accept when he played against the Rangers). Was very happy to see him play live and hit a few home runs in Arlington when he was a Ranger.

What made you a fan OP?

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Holy Shit man!!! This is CRAZY!!!

I specifically remember YEARS ago watching a game on tv and the commentator making a comment that he thinks Vlad Guerrero might be the first player to hit a ball after it's hit the ground! They were joking, but I'll be god damned if that isn't video fucking PROOF he actually did it! Insane! I doubt that has never happened ever, and possibly never will in mine and yours lifetime.

I'm a big fan of his, was a fan a long time ago when I read an ESPN the Magazine article when he was on the cover. Talked about growing up very poor, drinking water from puddles, having a stick as a bat. Was rooting for his success ever since(accept when he played against the Rangers). Was very happy to see him play live and hit a few home runs in Arlington when he was a Ranger.

What made you a fan OP?
his overall skill set..he could do EVERYTHING...plus he made a great life from absolute shit...Him,and Jim Edmonds have the strongest arms I've ever seen...Vlad should be a first ballot hall of famer..especially in the age of juice heads..He won every award possible but a world title...He's by far my favorite EVER..449 hr..over 1400rbi..318 life time batting average...9x all-star...MVP..8x silver slugger

Last edited:

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
AND HR DERBY WINNER..and the best bad ball hitter ever

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
AND HR DERBY WINNER..and the best bad ball hitter ever
I remember watching him many times swing at a pitch you just wouldn't and drive it a mile. He was awesome, I remember fearing him when thy played he Red Sox in he playoffs........