Personal vlog #1 fook racism

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
not sure how smart it was to upload this one my channel. but i got pissed off after reading a racist comment... and by the end up my venting session, i realized i wasn't pissed. i was upset

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
not sure how smart it was to upload this one my channel. but i got pissed off after reading a racist comment... and by the end up my venting session, i realized i wasn't pissed. i was upset
Nominee for Most disjointed + Most heartfelt video.
Yet, I get it.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Good intro. Some advice, you mentiond we're living on a rock, but it's supposed to be "we're living on a flat disc". You're welcome.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I like how you let the f-bombs fly but try to catch them before they come out of your mouth.
I like the passion, man.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Good voice and not nearly as ugly as the rest of us. I'll be watching to make sure you don't start a coup.

Also, don't feed the trolls. More racist shit to come if you address it further than this video. Let your subscribers fight that battle now that you've set a tone and expectation of decency.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Good voice and not nearly as ugly as the rest of us. I'll be watching to make sure you don't start a coup.

Also, don't feel the trolls. More racist shit to come if you address it further than this video. Let your subscribers fight that battle now that you've set a tone and expectation of decency.
Spoken like a middle aged white lady

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Good voice and not nearly as ugly as the rest of us. I'll be watching to make slure you don't start a coup.

Also, don't feel the trolls. More racist shit to come if you address it further than this video. Let your subscribers fight that battle now that you've set a tone and expectation of decency.
This was an hour after my drunken chat with BirdWatcher on the fight nigjt thread.

Tje world is not safe, or rather, I am not safe from myself as long as they keep doing Construction on the apartment below me, preventing me from recording stuff bc of all tje noise ("freeing" up time for my to watch soccer games and drink over at bee dubs)

U are spot on avout feeding trolls. Awhile ago I almost made a reaction video to the stupid the stupid shit they say, bc I'm pretry indifferent to what people think about me despite what one may reasonably assume from my spontaneous cry baby ass on this one

In my defense, I had planned on raging. I don't get upset when insults are thrown my way. Fook em. But I guess I can get pretty upset when I imagine pain that others go througH

I drift. S O never made that video bc I didnt want to feed the trolls. Looks like I forgot haha

Surprisingly, I only had to block one person on back of this video