Voicemail Idol!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've saved a few messages where people sang to me on my home phone voicemail over the past couple years, and now I have collected the messages from five of those people and turned them into contestants on the first (and possibly only) edition of my new creation, 'Voicemail Idol!'

You guys can be the judge!

Last edited:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Lol, you've got some great voicemail threads man. Who was the dude doing Engelbert Humperdinck?

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Lol, you've got some great voicemail threads man. Who was the dude doing Engelbert Humperdinck?
Thanks buddy........it's really just the tip of the iceberg. You wouldn't believe some of the voicemails I have collected over the last ten years, lol! The guy doing Ingelbert Humperdink is an old friend from Ontario who I have only seen a couple times in the last 15 years since I moved out to BC. He's a crazy Scottish fucker who I used to get into all kinds of mischief with when we were young. He drinks like a Scot, and is scary wild to head out with on party nights. I miss that bastard, and it was cool to get this voicemail from him a couple months ago on my birthday. I guess he tracked my number down, so we have only recently become reconnected from 5000 km's away.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You could have talked to him if you would answer you damn phone :)

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well somebody has caught wind of my silly little 'Voicemail Idol' creation and decided to use this platform to release his inner Bruce Dickinson. It's not great, but it's not bloody awful either.