Volkan Oezdemir

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I think Volkan has had his moment and is on the way out. For his sake, I hope I'm wrong, but that's my sense.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
I think Volkan has had his moment and is on the way out. For his sake, I hope I'm wrong, but that's my sense.
He came in and wrecked shop real quick like but I’d have to agree with you, seems he has reached the pinnacle of his career and most likely will stay stagnate around the Top 5-10 area.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He came in and wrecked shop real quick like but I’d have to agree with you, seems he has reached the pinnacle of his career and most likely will stay stagnate around the Top 5-10 area.
There's nothing wrong with that. But I've always wondered how it would feel to go on a tear, reach the Pinnacle and then fail. And stick around never reaching the summit again.

Happened to Alves, Hardy, Glover, Kenny, Diego, Joe daddy, bj Penn just won't quit, arlovski won't regain his former status, neither will Fedor.

Is it for a paycheck or a love of the game? Or do they truly believe they can not only reach but exceed the heights they once hit?