Sports Vontae Davis found dead, 35.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
"They don't expect foul play."

A quote from the Mail article on his death: "His death comes a year after he was found curled up asleep on the side of a highway after crashing his Tesla in South Florida."

Perhaps drug OD is not out of the question here?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
A quote from the Mail article on his death: "His death comes a year after he was found curled up asleep on the side of a highway after crashing his Tesla in South Florida."

Okay bro!

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

I didn't even read the article.

I'm at a point where if anyone under the age of 60 dies unexpectedly my first instinct is to add it to Fauci's victim list.

It's entirely possible that he had underlying issues - let's call them comorbidities - but if he was vaxed I'm still going to record the death as yet another victim of one of the most lethal serial killers of all time.

It helps my numbers and brings attention to the issue. Fuck the facts.

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
Fuck the facts.
You're well on your way to becoming a proper Truth Seeker with that mentality! All you need to do now is claim that you're "just asking questions", rambling on incoherently in a video made whilst driving your car, which you upload to YouTube with a thumbnail featuring a big red circle around something unrelated to the topic.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
You're well on your way to becoming a proper Truth Seeker with that mentality! All you need to do now is claim that you're "just asking questions", rambling on incoherently in a video made whilst driving your car, which you upload to YouTube with a thumbnail featuring a big red circle around something unrelated to the topic.
It appears you completely missed the sarcasm as I used the same illogical conclusions that our government did during the pandemic.

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
It appears you completely missed the sarcasm as I used the same illogical conclusions that our government did during the pandemic.
I forgot to put a smiley face at the end of that, I don't actually think you're deranged lol :)

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
"They don't expect foul play."

Football players seem to be dealing with a lot of cardiac issues post jab seems the jab and football are a bad combo.probably the jab and steroids too weakened the heart. Lebron james son heart problems are suspicious AF too.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
House assistants? Undeaded? ...wtf is up with thrse
New terms?
Unhoused always makes me giggle in my liberal AF city if I say bum or homeless folks look at me like savage...and then I fling feces on them.

Edit:forgot
Vagrant and degenerate.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Unhoused always makes me giggle in my liberal AF city if I say bum or homeless folks look at me like savage...and then I fling feces on them.

Edit:forgot
Vagrant and degenerate.
My buddy calls them "outdoors"

Billy isn't homeless. He's outdoors.