Sports Vontae Davis is a little bitch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Why you bashing a Sporter?
Because you dont walk away in the middle of a game. If he retired this morning, id have no issue with it. If you were in Iraq or Afghanistan and in the middle of a fire fight and a member of your platoon just said fuck this and walked away would you be okay with that?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Because you dont walk away in the middle of a game. If he retired this morning, id have no issue with it. If you were in Iraq or Afghanistan and in the middle of a fire fight and a member of your platoon just said fuck this and walked away would you be okay with that?
Not really the same is it. One is getting shot at. The other is sporting

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Soldiers have the same importance as sporters...

You kneelin' sporter bro?

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Soldiers have the same importance as sporters...

You kneelin' sporter bro?
I stand for the anthem and on the rare occasion i have a hat on, i take it off. Not a hand on the heart guy though.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
he turned down millions to not play for a team expected to win 2 games at most, he's not a bitch

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
thanks, was unaware
Yea I didn't catch it until I read the link.

This dude was literally halfway through a game and decided to retire from the sport.

Said fuck it I don't want to do this anymore.

I bet if he was winning he might not act so brash

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Every day for the last 25 years, this guy has worked harder than OP has worked any single day in his life.

LoL Mix6APlix @Mix6APlix calling a 2-time Pro-Bowler and 10 year veteran of one of the most physically-demanding positions in one of the most physically-demanding sports a 'bitch'

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Every day for the last 25 years, this guy has worked harder than OP has worked any single day in his life.

LoL Mix6APlix @Mix6APlix calling a 2-time Pro-Bowler and 10 year veteran of one of the most physically-demanding positions in one of the most physically-demanding sports a 'bitch'