General Vutulakis 2003 cell phone pics

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Since we werent all around to know that there wasnt real cell phone cameras back then,

Forum member @Vutulaki has volunteered to share his.

Cant wait to see them.

Stand by bros

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Since we werent all around to know that there wasnt real cell phone cameras back then,

Cant wait to see them.

Stand by bros
Why so defensive bro? I never volunteered anything but you did...

Ill try to find some old school pics of me and the mom but that was before camera phones were out. We broke up in like 06.
So lets see some pics of this Maxim Model, platform is all yours. Take all the time you like.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Also the lack of use of a possessive case mark in my name in your thread title makes me sound Greek or Macedonian, please edit the thread title and rectify this.

Cheers,
Vutulaki

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Also the lack of use of a possessive case mark in my name in your thread title makes me sound Greek or Macedonian, please edit the thread title and rectify this.

Cheers,
Vutulaki
Youre the dumbass that said cell phone cameras were in wide use (even provided a link!)

I think youre older than me even you should know better.

Still waiting on these pics

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Youre the dumbass that said cell phone cameras were in wide use (even provided a link!)

I think youre older than me even you should know better.

Still waiting on these pics
Is that so? lets take another look at my post, for the benefit of those who arent a product of the US education system.

"By the end of 2003, camera phones were really taking off in the U.S. and over 80 million had already been sold worldwide"

Read more: From J-Phone to Lumia 1020: A complete history of the camera phone

Keep waiting. Just dont misquote me again or Ill send you dicktucking like when I offered to reimburse your airfare (cattle class) to Australia lol the internet never forgets my friend. Pretty sure you went missing for weeks after that one, licking your wounds in the cold storage room of your grocery store

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I recorded my dad's wedding on my phone in 2004. It was the transitional phase though and many phones didn't have cameras or they had that dongle camera that was just dumb. Phone cameras only really took off with smart phones, when you could upload your pics to social media straight from the phone.

I recorded my dad's wedding on my phone in 2004. It was the transitional phase though and many phones didn't have cameras or they had that dongle camera that was just dumb. Phone cameras only really took off with smart phones, when you could upload your pics to social media straight from the phone.
You don't suit Pink brother.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Cant wait to see them.

Stand by bros
@Vutulaki is right camera phone were around.

Nokia 7650 from 2002 build in vga camera
Sony Ericsson p800 from 2002 build in camera

sanyo scp 5300 first camera phone in America 2002

Sharp J-SH04 first camera phone ever released in japan 2001

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Ya. Dude asked for it, practically begged. He told @Alienator "Thank you, sir. May I have another?. Shit got weird.
dang...Went Animal House on the mods lol
i like them both o I can see why it was akward cuz they're both originals around here