Lifestyle W hats the weirdest food you ate?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Curious to hear if anyone has had any exotic foods?

I don't think I've eaten anything weird. At least I'm drawing a blank trying to think of something.

I had a hangar steak, which is kinda like carne asada, and I tried broccoli soup on Xmas eve.

Hmmm

Figured I'd have more ammunition than that

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Probably rattlesnake or porcupine meatballs.possibly cougar chops

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
ate a live squid. felt the bastard's suckers sticking to my face/mouth/esophagus all the way down as it tried to climb back out.
until the stomach valve opened. then the gaseous stomach acid hit it and it dropped in to my stomach like a fat kid doing a cannonball.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Mountain oysters and turkey fries, for the record they are delicious.
grew up on a pig farm, love deep-fried pig nuts. Nut-cutting was my favorite season.
We had a collie named Missy that would sit at the fence and wait for a testicle to be hurled her way. Then she'd jump up and snatch it out of the air like Air Bud.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
grew up on a pig farm, love deep-fried pig nuts. Nut-cutting was my favorite season.
We had a collie named Missy that would sit at the fence and wait for a testicle to be hurled her way. Then she'd jump up and snatch it out of the air like Air Bud.
Are you related to Matt Hughes?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
only in the way that all us inbred hicks in fly-over country are related.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Depends how you define "weird"

I can't think of anything edible I've ever turned down. Oxtail or cow's foot usually get the oddest looks.

M

member 1013

I'm drinking pibb xtra at the ski hill

It's not weird I'm just confused

What happened to the Mr?

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Unfortunately, I haven't experienced any strange foods. I have probably eaten more Taco Bell than any human alive besides teamquestnorth @teamquestnorth I would try almost anything if given the opportunity, but haven't traveled anywhere to try new things- yet. First on my list of foods to try would be horse meat. I've heard it tastes good and i want to be jacked like Ubereem.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Depends how you define "weird"

I can't think of anything edible I've ever turned down. Oxtail or cow's foot usually get the oddest looks.
I used to eat oxtail soup a lot back in the UK. Stuff is delicious.

I diddnt even know there was anything on a cow foot to eat. Unless it stood on a hot dog or something

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hmmm I'm gonna have to go eat pretty soon. Thread made me hungry