General Wait, this isn’t the OG!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This guy is not a good poster and should not be welcomed to our site. Splinty @Splinty and Wild @Wild take note. His presence here will not be beneficial. He should be treated as a war criminal as he was part of the regime that led to the degradation of the other place, both in his discourse and in his moderation. Now that the other place is getting anemic in its participation, scurvy dogs will attempt to come aboard. Some should be left to drown.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Easily the worst poster on this forum
it's not easy to be the worst poster on a site where you're already a member.

Disciplined Galt @Galt puts in the overtime. Guys like you, who are just naturally shitheaded douchebags, will never appreciate the effort it takes for Galt to get to your level.

he's pulsing picograms of Chang beer and Centipede Whiskey. Splinty @Splinty had to move the forum to a different server in order for Disciplined Galt @Galt to keep his posting license.

I guess what I'm saying is that Disciplined Galt @Galt is basically the Jon Jones of shitposting.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015

Disciplined Galt @Galt puts in the overtime. Guys like you, who are just naturally shitheaded douchebags, will never appreciate the effort it takes for Galt to get to your level.

he's pulsing picograms of Chang beer and Centipede Whiskey. Splinty @Splinty had to move the forum to a different server in order for Disciplined Galt @Galt to keep his posting license.

I guess what I'm saying is that Disciplined Galt @Galt is basically the Jon Jones of shitposting.
In case you’re on ignore. @conor mcgregor nut hugger

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

He truly is an inspiration

M

member 1013

Please don’t be mean to @conor mcgregor nut hugger he is a kind and gentle soul

M

member 1013

This guy is not a good poster and should not be welcomed to our site. Splinty @Splinty and Wild @Wild take note. His presence here will not be beneficial. He should be treated as a war criminal as he was part of the regime that led to the degradation of the other place, both in his discourse and in his moderation. Now that the other place is getting anemic in its participation, scurvy dogs will attempt to come aboard. Some should be left to drown.
Is he a capalist pig?

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I wouldn't worry about those pair of Peter puffers, they write each other love letters every day but I am pretty sure when they actually meet up there will be no actual dick sucking and they will just talk about Pokemon and emo music.
What is emo music?

Name some bands.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Baldie La Paix @BirdWatcher banned me for a year. Pretty sure that’s some sort of record.