General Wait, this isn’t the OG!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This site works like an app, it just has a "www" in front of it.
Yep. Bookmark or add the site to your phone browser favorites...be sure to click the "stay logged in" button when you sign into the site, and from there on out, it's as good or better than an app.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I hear ya. That was me 1.5-2yrs ago as well. This place seems to have improved quite a bit over that time. It was the OG lite with the political arguments back then. Not so much anymore.

I do still check in on the cigar thread & a car thread over on the OG though as those topics are pretty light here.
Start a car thread and a cigar thread.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I just go to sherdog for tv threads we just need to have more participation for tv threads.I havent been to UG/OG since like 2015.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm not into cigars but ill go check it out right now maybe I will become cultured and be less of a degenerate.
There is a local cigar shop here above a cannabis shop that I go to every few months
The smell is usually quite nice from dudes smoking cigars on the patio/porch as it wafts by

I aim on dipping in there soon to grab a couple

Last edited:

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
This site is thousand times better than the UG app ever was that app didn't do anything.
I never had the courage to download their app.
Just logging onto the site gave my computer AIDS. I certainly didn't want my phone to become infected as well.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I never had the courage to download their app.
Just logging onto the site gave my computer AIDS. I certainly didn't want my phone to become infected as well.
I downloaded it some user exploited a weakness in the app where we could post pics for free as the UG made you pay to be a "blue name" to post pics. After that exploit was fixed the app was useless but it also demonstrated the UG lack of security,lack of features and willingness to charge its users for basic crap like posting pictures.