Waiters

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Do you like waiters with diarrhea mouth?

• Yeah I like to chat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No,@

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Waiting at the restaurant for my wife and kids to show up, and I've got a waiter that wants to talk...a lot. Playing on my phone with head down isn't working. This guy is intent on learning more about me and my family. Seems nice enough but I'm here to relax and eat.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I do like nice waiters who almost pretend they care but I don't want non stop chit chat. On the other hand if they are dismissive and almost like dicks I won't give a good tip.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Imo there needs to be a line. Friendly is one thing, all up in your grill is another. Once the main course gets dropped off at the table, swing by once to see if everything is OK and if anyone needs drinks, then stay away till dinner is done.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Waiting at the restaurant for my wife and kids to show up, and I've got a waiter that wants to talk...a lot. Playing on my phone with head down isn't working. This guy is intent on learning more about me and my family. Seems nice enough but I'm here to relax and eat.
If this was an attractive young lady would you have created this thread?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Ask me if I'm OK, I will say yes, don't fuck up my order and leave me alone. That's how you earn your tip, buddy.