Society Waitress files human rights complaint because patrons don't want to see her saggy tits

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Probably the old women.

Also... What kind of condition doesn't allow her to wear a bra? Does it also make her look like she's 45 or is that just a Canadian thing?
She’s 25.......I really appreciate her stepping out for her rights......gosh damn, I’d be eating breakfast, lunch, dinner and after hours dinner if she worked around here

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
She’s 25.......I really appreciate her stepping out for her rights......gosh damn, I’d be eating breakfast, lunch, dinner and after hours dinner if she worked around here
She may be 25 Canadian but she's at least 45 American. You forgot the exchange rate.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Bingo. I seriously tried to see this from another point of view, but this simply comes down to a reason to complain, for the sake of complaining.

I can see the outrage if they asked her to not wear a bra.
I'm not being a smart ass, but why would you see the outrage in that instance?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The Mexicans would be new I think. Was mostly Germans last time I rolled through. Plenty of rattle snakes though.My dad and uncle used to hunt them growing up in Penticton.
You ever happened accross a rattlesnake? I hate those fuckers. At least twice I've encountered them and two more times I've ran accross because someone else did

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
You ever happened accross a rattlesnake? I hate those fuckers. At least twice I've encountered them and two more times I've ran accross because someone else did
Yeah, I was told to leg it when one was eyeing up my foot on a hike. I thought a bear was coming for me so I got out of there pronto.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yeah a couple of times fishing in up in the hills around Kamloops BC.

Didn't get bit though.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Ahh, context though.
It's a golf club not a strip joint.
They're both businesses, and in both instances the individual would have the ability to decline the position. Are we going to pretend there aren't restaurants the mandate scantily clad women?

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
They're both businesses, and in both instances the individual would have the ability to decline the position. Are we going to pretend there aren't restaurants the mandate scantily clad women?
Nobody is arguing that. I'm just of the impression that most golf clubs tend to uphold a strict dress code.
Then again I don't really know shit, and am purely speculating.