Society Wake me up when Pinktember Ends

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

I dont know myself, you people say some strange stuff that not everyone can comprehend
I dont even know how to address this post. Either your ignorant of current events or you're reading comprehension is lacking.

This should clear things you up for you
1600018485521.jpg

If this doesn't tell you everything you need to know, I cant help you further

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
You have been rather kind to me also Lars.
I think it is the roofing, construction, and football backgrounds...we have experienced similar levels of suck.
you are smart, you dont let other people tell you what to think, dont change. You are a gift to the internets

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You have been rather kind to me also Lars.
I think it is the roofing, construction, and football backgrounds...we have experienced similar levels of suck.
You guys don't even know what suck is. Lol at playing sports as a kid "experiencing the suck".

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You guys don't even know what suck is. Lol at playing sports as a kid "experiencing the suck".
I prefer the term young man, we were in our early 20s.

I don't doubt you have experienced a severe level of suck...likely more sucky than what I have experienced.

I only compared my and lars levels of experienced suck to each other...I am not comparing your suck to my suck at all.

M

member 3289

I will fly to florida, fuck covid, I will come on your lawn without a mask, you shoot me, I will respect that. If you want to get into physical altercation I will fuck you up. I realize you are troIIing most of the time, but if you dont shoot me I will beat your ass up.
Splinty @Splinty this post, too

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I prefer the term young man, we were in our early 20s.

I don't doubt you have experienced a severe level of suck...likely more sucky than what I have experienced.

I only compared my and lars levels of experienced suck to each other...I am not comparing your suck to my suck at all.
That's not suck, what you experienced was being tired.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
How do you not get them?
To be fair that is a common "complaint" from lurkers.
The inside jokes are involved in a decent number of the forum's posts.

Took me a long time to venture into off topic because it read like some coded shit with people always arguing...when in fact it was dozens of inside jokes and guys just busting balls(for the most part).

That said other forums are filled with inside jokes also, so we here are not unique...Our ratio may be higher but I can't say for sure.

Throw in he speaks another language mostly and it could be easy to not get all the inside jokes I would think.

:peach:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That's not suck, what you experienced was being tired.
Yes, it sucked. Mostly the roofing...I loved the football part actually.

Tell me how bad your suck is if you really wanna brag about your suck.

Point is lars and I share a similar background and we like middle eastern food...and we play nice with each other.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
the fuck did I do? Threaten a liberal? Sue and ban me then. Pussies leftists are controlling the social media, and its still not enough for this nuthugger asshole. Come fight me, bro. I will fly to you, right in your arms

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
To be fair that is a common "complaint" from lurkers.
The inside jokes are involved in a decent number of the forum's posts.

Took me a long time to venture into off topic because it read like some coded shit with people always arguing...when in fact it was dozens of inside jokes and guys just busting balls(for the most part).

That said other forums are filled with inside jokes also, so we here are not unique...Our ratio may be higher but I can't say for sure.

Throw in he speaks another language mostly and it could be easy to not get all the inside jokes I would think.

:peach:
It's just current events for the most part.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yes, it sucked. Mostly the roofing...I loved the football part actually.

Tell me how bad your suck is if you really wanna brag about your suck.

Point is lars and I share a similar background and we like middle eastern food...and we play nice with each other.
That's fine, that's not "suck" though.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That's fine, that's not "suck" though.
I'm not listing the hardest things I have experienced in life.

I only mentioned three things I have in common with Soros.

We may not even have the same definition of "suck".

Thank you sir and have a good day.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm not listing the hardest things I have experienced in life.

I only mentioned three things I have in common with Soros.

We may not even have the same definition of "suck".

Thank you sir and have a good day.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
fwiw I will fight nuthugger anywhere anytime, any day, he will decline because of "corona" ooooh