Society Wake me up when Pinktember Ends

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
where would he be? Pinked by some homo mod, Leigh @Leigh , I am still hashtaging, hope you appreciate it tod, but yeah. Ban us all for a fucking month for nothing, why the hell not. Me excluded, I deserved it, probably deserve some more pinking again, if not something more! I will leave it in the hands of a fucking retard who has let the power go over his head and is a mod only because he is a homo, and we need this kind of people due to diversity and shit, otherwise this site would be too "right wing" and we cant have that because the revenue would go waaaaay down. I dont really give a shit, I dont even know what I am typing, ban me if you will

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
where would he be? Pinked by some homo mod, Leigh @Leigh , I am still hashtaging, hope you appreciate it tod, but yeah. Ban us all for a fucking month for nothing, why the hell not. Me excluded, I deserved it, probably deserve some more pinking again, if not something more! I will leave it in the hands of a fucking retard who has let the power go over his head and is a mod only because he is a homo, and we need this kind of people due to diversity and shit, otherwise this site would be too "right wing" and we cant have that because the revenue would go waaaaay down. I dont really give a shit, I dont even know what I am typing, ban me if you will
You drinkin tonight bro?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
tenor (22).giftumblr_n59rlv9OT11s0mbfho1_400.gif

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Yeah, that's not going to go over too well when Leigh @Leigh wakes up. Don't think calling a mod a homo, unless in jest, warms the hearts of the hierarchy of the site. Probably, most definitely a ban.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
sorry, think this whole 30 day pink thing is gay.

ban me or let me post

at most a 1 day time out

Edit: no homophobia please - L

Last edited by a moderator:

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
not that I blame Leigh @Leigh for my 30 days ban. Not at all, I fucked up hugely. He might not even be the one who passed the sentence. But he is the one who was appointed to be a mod because the admin, Splinty @Splinty , realized that it was more profitable to be in charge of a leftist site
I don't pink you last time.

I did pink you this time. And deleted your posts.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015