Society Wake me up when Pinktember Ends

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This site is leftist?

@Zeph @Freeloading Rusty @Sex Chicken maybe? @conor mcgregor nut hugger 's schtick @kneeblock

Who am I missing?

I think @RaginCajun @Splinty and I are all conservatives that hate the Trump republicans..

And then there's everyone else.
are those the 7 guys not on your ignore list?

I voted for obama term 1...he fooled me good.

Democratic Covid restrictions are way out of hand so I am leaning away from voting for them at this current time.

Left is currently the bigger shitshow by a lot...and that is a sad truth

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
why are you again acting patronizing to me? I am not angry. I am drunk! Like every eastern eropean is supposed to be at any given moment
I can't control how drunk you feels, but that is not my intent. Have you ever thought about not drinking?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
are those the 7 guys not on your ignore list?

I voted for obama term 1...he fooled me good

Democratic Covid restrictions are way out of hand so I am leaning away from voting for them at this current time.
<Pretends to ignore this to create the illusion that Rambo John J @Inside Job is on my ignore list>

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I can't control how drunk you feels, but that is not my intent. Have you ever thought about not drinking?
I like you, you have a conversation with me always when I post, like song. Who is still pinked!!! For god knows what. Yes, I have thought about stopping drinking, but what else is there in this world for me? Since I dont like "pussy" and ganja is illegal

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I like you, you have a conversation with me always when I post, like song. Who is still pinked!!! For god knows what. Yes, I have thought about stopping drinking, but what else is there in this world for me? Since I dont like "pussy" and ganja is illegal
Why not whoop everyone's ass in tennis again? What about fishing? Is fishing illegal there?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I like you inside job, rambo, I have enjoyed your posts on this site and on the og. You are one of the nicest people I have ever seen on the internet, and some people attack you, because you stand your ground. Just so you know, I am on your side

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
he got his pink a few days after the rest of you guys...so still has a lil time left

I hear he is scheming up new ways to get pink as we speak...could be fun

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I like you inside job, rambo, I have enjoyed your posts on this site and on the og. You are one of the nicest people I have ever seen on the internet, and some people attack you, because you stand your ground. Just so you know, I am on your side
That's not why people "attack" him.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
you have to have a certificate or some shit if you want to go catch fish
Yea that's everywhere I think, they re the kings fish. What country are you in?

Actually I take that back, in the greatest country in the world, Texas, some veterans don't pay for fishing permits.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I get that a lot actually...usually in PM though

Thank you sir

Of course I am not perfect and can be an absolute dickwad

In a group the size of TMMAC I am bound to have occasional beef with other strong headed stubborn folks so it is, what it is
We all just folks

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That's not why, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it.
RDS is a real thing brother.

I think you may have caught a case when you came back here, there are super spreaders here...You don't appear to have a severe case but you do exhibit some of the symptoms.

It's ok though, I still love you and your boat.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
RDS is a real thing brother.

I think you may have caught a case when you came back here, there are super spreaders here...You don't appear to have a severe case but you do exhibit some of the symptoms.

It's ok though, I still love you and your boat.
That's not even a thing.

And thank you, I want everyone to have a jet boat.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Why not whoop everyone's ass in tennis again? What about fishing? Is fishing illegal there?
also, I got my ass beaten by a 14 years old today in tennis. Thats why I got drunk. He is better than me in every way, but I could give him some trouble if I was in my prime. My legs are shot. My left hand is fucked, I am a south paw, It sucks getting old

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
also, I got my ass beaten by a 14 years old today in tennis. Thats why I got drunk. He is better than me in every way, but I could give him some trouble if I was in my prime. My legs are shot. My left hand is fucked, I am a south paw, It sucks getting old
It does indeed suck getting old. Honestly, I used to drink like a fish, getting old isn't as hard as when you get old and your body is being constantly poisoned by alcohol, cutting that out has made me feel so much better.

You should fuck the 14 year olds mom, that way it doesn't matter if he beats you in tennis or not.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
at least you still play sports

lotta people never do or quit before even approaching middle age

I wish I played sports more often but I have been slipping the last 5 years

Is the hand permanently messed up?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
at least you still play sports

lotta people never do or quit before even approaching middle age

I wish I played sports more often but I have been slipping the last 5 years

Is the hand permanently messed up?
I dont know whats with my hand, I used to have a pretty strong serve. Like roddick, dont believe me if you dont want to. My hands are ok other than that I cant serve as strong as I used to. The issue is with my legs, they hurt a lot, I used to talk with tod about it. I have to take drugs, not addictive, before I play, so i can even move on the court

M

member 3289

I dont know whats with my hand, I used to have a pretty strong serve. Like roddick, dont believe me if you dont want to. My hands are ok other than that I cant serve as strong as I used to. The issue is with my legs, they hurt a lot, I used to talk with tod about it. I have to take drugs, not addictive, before I play, so i can even move on the court
No one cares. Stop shitting up the thread