General WAKE YO PUNK A** UP!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I had taken his purchasing of farmland to be a sign that he believed a recession was due, specifically a big drop in share values on the stock market. Farmland holds it's value in a recession.
That's not a sexy and retarded enough of a theory.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Farmland value drops in a recession.
FTFY.

It also soars on the other side of the market rebound, because the people who made money during the recession will pay above market value for land, just because they can.

Hence why it's such a "good investment". People will take below market value before or during recessions because they're happy to have money in their pocket, especially if the market dictates they can no longer afford said land because of percieved value.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
FTFY.

It also soars on the other side of the market rebound, because the people who made money during the recession will pay above market value for land, just because they can.

Hence why it's such a "good investment". People will take below market value before or during recessions because they're happy to have money in their pocket, especially if the market dictates they can no longer afford said land because of percieved value.
I had heard that farmland holds value better than (for example) residential property, so I assumed that was the sole reason.

Your explanation makes sense though.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
I had heard that farmland holds value better than (for example) residential property, so I assumed that was the sole reason.

Your explanation makes sense though.
Residential value is what affects the perceived value. Which if you're playing markets will be easy enough to stay on top of.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Why is there such resistance to ideas like this?

images (50).jpeg

What was that about obesity and no exercise?

"Poor diet and lifestyle have been blamed for the current obesity epidemic, with 61 per cent of British adults now officially classed as overweight or obese." 2016

If you're inside and watching Tell-E-Vision, you'll get no what?

"This study found the SARS-CoV-2 virus was three times more sensitive to the UV in sunlight than influenza A, with 90 percent of the coronavirus's particles being inactivated after just half an hour of exposure to midday sunlight in summer."