General WAKE YO PUNK A** UP!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
So what's your scientific training, Islander?

If I were to ask you for a 10 minute beginners-level presentation on virology and vaccination science - and you weren't allowed to use memes or youtube videos - what would you come up with? How easily would you fill those 10 minutes?

??

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
So what's your scientific training, Islander?

If I were to ask you for a 10 minute beginners-level presentation on virology and vaccination science - and you weren't allowed to use memes or youtube videos - what would you come up with? How easily would you fill those 10 minutes?

??
1623328193912.jpeg

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
So, you have no medical knowledge or training, you demonstrate zero scientific or technical knowledge whenever you talk about this subject, you've made absolutely zero effort in the last year-plus to educate yourself about virology and how this shit actually works..... but you do have a never-ending supply of braindead, unsourced memes from garbage conspiracy blogs.

What a surprise.

Yeah - memes don't impress me. Think I'll go with the lifelong scientists, not the Qanon retards.

??

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
So, you have no medical knowledge or training, you demonstrate zero scientific or technical knowledge whenever you talk about this subject, you've made absolutely zero effort in the last year-plus to educate yourself about virology and how this shit actually works..... but you do have a never-ending supply of braindead, unsourced memes from garbage conspiracy blogs.

What a surprise.

Yeah - memes don't impress me. Think I'll go with the lifelong scientists, not the Qanon retards.

??
1623329752772.gif

Thy negativity oozes from every one of your posts ...just seeping out of your pours trying to infect all those around you.

Unfortunately for you - thy negativity can not...

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cy46iOwWQiE

The Memes and Youtube parade continues!!!

1623329935187.jpeg
1623329966744.jpeg

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
View attachment 38125

Thy negativity oozes from every one of your posts ...just seeping out of your pours trying to infect all those around you.

Unfortunately for you - thy negativity can not...

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cy46iOwWQiE

The Memes and Youtube parade continues!!!

View attachment 38126
View attachment 38127
Why should I listen to a damned thing you have to say about covid, when the sum total of your "knowledge" of the entire field is "yeah that's what THEY want you to think, Bro, don't be a sheep!"?

Seriously - why would I (or anyone else) listen to anything you have to say about covid? Because you're all-in on EVERY braindead conspiracy meme?

??

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Why should I listen to a damned thing you have to say about covid, when the sum total of your "knowledge" of the entire field is "yeah that's what THEY want you to think, Bro, don't be a sheep!"?

Seriously - why would I (or anyone else) listen to anything you have to say about covid? Because you're all-in on EVERY braindead conspiracy meme?

??
Please don't be mean to Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Islander , he is a TMMAC treasure and we love him.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Conspiracy retards give me the shits. It is poison, it's nowhere near a harmless or funny thing.

??
Yes, but he's our friendly neighborhood guy and we like him.
Be kind

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Conspiracy retards give me the shits. It is poison, it's nowhere near a harmless or funny thing.

??
Lol what exactly do you contribute other then hate and negativity, I haven't seen a single post from you that helps this forum better themselves in one way or another...you are ...selfish and irrelevant...and you want everyone else to be in misery with you.

Unfortunately you are in the #Great Awakening process ...the minds of the masses are waking from their slumber.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MR489bwOhcA

1623331042806.jpeg

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Lol what exactly do you contribute other then hate and negativity, I haven't seen a single post from you that helps this forum better themselves in one way or another...you are ...selfish and irrelevant...and you want everyone else to be in misery with you.
You have posted in multiple threads I've started that have nothing to do with politics. Will that do for a start?

Although it seems from looking at your own post history that 90% of everything you post about is retarded conspiracy shit, so maybe practice what you preach?

Raise our standards!

Become the best version of ourselves!

One good way to do this, is to get all of your worldview from going on Facebook and looking at unsourced lying memes targeted at gullible idiots, and clicking on links to conspiracy shit on YouTube. Because that's how you learn, right? Books, courses, training, real-world experience, education, fuck ALL of THAT shit. That's what THEY want you to respect, right? Just look at the memes, and that's all you need to do to be more informed and more credible than anyone with professional qualifications and decades of experience in the field. After all, memes and conspiracy vids with spooky music and distorted voice overs are where the real thinkers get their data from, right?

??

Last edited:

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
1623332586765.png

Totally selfish! If everyone either raises or lowers standards, then if we cling onto someone who raised ours, we then lower theirs. Unbelievable :eek:

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
You have posted in multiple threads I've started that have nothing to do with politics. Will that do for a start?

Although it seems from looking at your own post history that 90% of everything you post about is retarded conspiracy shit, so maybe practice what you preach?

Raise our standards!

Become the best version of ourselves!

One good way to do this, is to get all of your worldview from going on Facebook and looking at unsourced lying memes targeted at gullible idiots, and clicking on links to conspiracy shit on YouTube. Because that's how you learn, right? Books, courses, training, real-world experience, education, fuck ALL of THAT shit. That's what THEY want you to respect, right? Just look at the memes, and that's all you need to do to be more informed and more credible than anyone with professional qualifications and decades of experience in the field. After all, memes and conspiracy vids with spooky music and distorted voice overs are where the real thinkers get their data from, right?

??
You seem ...a little tense ....

1623333159168.gif
1623333243739.jpeg

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I just want to understand why you think I, or anyone, should listen to a fucking word you say about any of this shit.

You don't have qualifications, experience, or background knowledge. You can't actually talk about the subject, because you are completely ignorant about it. So there's no actual discussion about this shit to be had with you. Seriously - what the fuck do you even know about covid, virology, vaccination or medicine in general? Aside from "durr durr, Bill Gates, durr durr."

Here's the news.

I don't know anything about virology, which is a massively large, technical and complex subject. So I tend to listen and defer to people who have dedicated their lives to studying it.

YOU don't know anything about virology, either........ so you spend all day on Facebook, spamming garbage memes targeted at retards. Good one!

??

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
I just want to understand why you think I, or anyone, should listen to a fucking word you say about any of this shit.

You don't have qualifications, experience, or background knowledge. You can't actually talk about the subject, because you are completely ignorant about it. So there's no actual discussion about this shit to be had with you. Seriously - what the fuck do you even know about covid, virology, vaccination or medicine in general? Aside from "durr durr, Bill Gates, durr durr."

Here's the news.

I don't know anything about virology, so I tend to listen and defer to people who have dedicated their lives to studying it.

YOU don't know anything about virology, either........ so you spend all day on Facebook, spamming garbage memes targeted at retards. Good one!

??
Lol, silly boy.

Do you have to listen to me?
Do you have to accept my memes and videos as gospel?

Certainly not - you have free will (God given) you have the right to make decisions on your own, I bring the content - you do the research - you make the decision on your own. Unfortunately big media - social / traditional won't give you the same option to decide for yourself.

Now what have you done here?

You made a conscious effort to Power on your device, type in TMMAC web address - click on the off topic forum and select this thread. You 100% willingly on your own decided to enter this thread and enter the world of the Islander... ?

The internet is a big place and yet here we are ...two souls intertwined...You found me and I found you to simply....

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b2euQDZBF_o

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Lol, silly boy.

Do you have to listen to me?
Do you have to accept my memes and videos as gospel?

Certainly not - you have free will (God given) you have the right to make decisions on your own, I bring the content - you do the research - you make the decision on your own. Unfortunately big media - social / traditional won't give you the same option to decide for yourself.

Now what have you done here?

You made a conscious effort to Power on your device, type in TMMAC web address - click on the off topic forum and select this thread. You 100% willingly on your own decided to enter this thread and enter the world of the Islander... ?

The internet is a big place and yet here we are ...two souls intertwined...You found me and I found you to simply....

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b2euQDZBF_o
I'm a work, it's 2:15am and it's quiet. What are you up to? And what do you get out of constantly spamming this idiot shit? Are you one of those people who thinks it's cool and funny to look like a gullible, paranoid simpleton, or are you one of the sad sacks of shit who genuinely believe it?

??