General Walmart bans the sale of handgun and rifle ammunition

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
will resume selling them in a few years if they have no negative press at that time

PR move IMO

They will still have a gun and ammunition section with lots of items for sale.

will resume selling them in a few years if they have no negative press at that time

PR move IMO

They will still have a gun and ammunition section with lots of items for sale.

Do you agree with it or?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Do you agree with it or?

it is a PR move

I don't agree or disagree

gun control talk or press only sells more guns

IMO gun control will be a topic in ole USA for decades to come

Walmart wants off the money train for awhile then that is all good with me...so I guess I agree in that way

Shotguns and Rifles will still be in stock is part of what I was getting at...I think they only sold handguns in alaska currently anyways

psychicdeath

Jan 21, 2015
The corporate decision to bow down to pressure from antigun activists does precisely zero in reducing violence.

The company can sell or not sell whatever they see fit. However, since they are choosing to stop selling handgun calibers and those evil "assault weapon" calibers, that means that I can no longer buy my 9mm, .45 ACP, 5.56 NATO, and 7.62mm x 39mm ammunition there. While they will still be selling several other calibers that I use, I will choose to buy all my ammunition and firearm accessories elsewhere.

Assume someone doesn't want to ban guns and ammo...

What about Walmart selling it is worse than others???

I'm seriously asking. Maybe I'm missing something
I don't actually care if you sell nukes at McDonald's.... I live a long way away matey... I'm just here to observe.

psychicdeath

Jan 21, 2015
Oh, and as far as Walmart asking customers to not openly carry firearms in their stores, I don't open carry anyway. I do, however, carry a concealed weapon everywhere where it is not illegal, so if I happen to be in Walmart, I will be armed as usual.

M

member 3289

I applaud the decision. It's a step in the right direction, which is an eventual reinstatement of the federal ban on all assault weapons

M

member 3289

As far as open carry goes, why is most of the country so retarded?

Look at FLORIDA setting the example again

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Walmart Discontinues Auto Part Sales To Prevent Car Accidents
September 3rd, 2019

BENTONVILLE, AR—In a bold move intended to curb the thousands of deaths from vehicles each and every day, Walmart has decided to stop selling auto parts, sources confirmed Tuesday.

According to shocking reports, people have purchased car parts at Walmart and then those cars have been involved in accidents, proving a direct correlation between selling auto parts and causing deaths.

"We can no longer be complicit in an industry that kills over 3,000 people a day," said a spokesperson for Walmart. "Every time we sell a muffler, steering wheel cover, or flame decal, we are potentially causing the death of a person, and we cannot support that any longer."

"It's clear that bad drivers and poor road conditions don't cause vehicular deaths---cars do."

Walmart executives said they are beating themselves with a stick to atone for the deaths they've already caused.

"Our consciences will only be clean when we've been mercilessly beaten once for each of the millions of deaths that have been caused by automobiles since Walmart began selling auto parts," said one executive before solemnly beginning to beat himself with a baseball bat
Walmart Discontinues Auto Part Sales To Prevent Car Accidents

M

member 3289

It is a very interesting stat and explains the significant talking past each other in gun debates.
It's not an interesting stat. It's misleading because it doesn't give us (general or specific) population statistics of the counties.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I applaud the decision. It's a step in the right direction, which is an eventual reinstatement of the federal ban on all assault weapons
I had a long, civil conversation for once at beedubs with a hardcore right winger. He stood by everything I used to, except one thing. He does not believe civils should have the right to own assault rifles (whereas I used to) ... he is a cop

We didnt agree on much aside from universal background checks, red flag laws, closing the gun show loophole, and a new assault rifle ban

At the time, trump was claiming they would make moves. Then he got a call from the NRA and bent over like the bitch he is

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
who buys a gun at walmart?
they sell name brand knockoffs

Beritta 9mm
Sag Sauer
Smith & Preston