Walt Harris' daughter missing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
The judge who let Yazeed off on bail after already being charged with kidnapping and attempted murder after a lifetime of other violent charges should be forced to read that every day when he wakes up.

Sounds like the DA from another county is saying that somehow this psychopath has connections which have let him get off in Montgomery.

Shit like this makes my blood boil. Where I live, we've had massive problems with the system letting violent, serial rapists walk around and we've seen some horrific crimes because of it. Cunts try to politicize it make it a left-right issue, when in reality it's a non-retard/retard issue. You don't let serial violent offenders roam the streets.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
The judge who let Yazeed off on bail after already being charged with kidnapping and attempted murder after a lifetime of other violent charges should be forced to read that every day when he wakes up.

Sounds like the DA from another county is saying that somehow this psychopath has connections which have let him get off in Montgomery.

Shit like this makes my blood boil. Where I live, we've had massive problems with the system letting violent, serial rapists walk around and we've seen some horrific crimes because of it. Cunts try to politicize it make it a left-right issue, when in reality it's a non-retard/retard issue. You don't let serial violent offenders roam the streets.
Gotta have space for those drug users.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Such a horrible ending to this story. Hopeful that Walt and his family can find comfort somehow in this time. Heartbreaking.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The lead suspect in the disappearance and death of Aniah Blanchard, the stepdaughter of UFC heavyweight Walt Harris, will face a capital murder charge.

Lee County District Attorney Brandon Hughes said in a press conference Monday that he will seek the death penalty against Ibraheem Yazeed, 29.

“The process of seeing justice done for Aniah and her family will not be swift, but I can promise it will be thorough,” Hughes said.

“There was an autopsy done,” Hughes said. “The medical examiner ruled that Aniah Blanchard was killed in the manner of homicide. The cause of death was a gunshot wound.”

Ibraheem Yazeed allegedly shot Aniah Blanchard, will face death penalty, DA says

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
he certainly had connections in Montgomery County granted him enough leniency to be out on $280k bond for:

"According to court records, two male victims – one of them 77-years-old - were held against their will in a hotel room in January 2019 on the 1200 block of Eastern Boulevard. The older man was beaten until “unconscious, unresponsive, severely injured and near death” and robbed of a Rolex, rifle, handguns, wallet, bank card, clothing and unknown amount of currency. The other man was also beaten and robbed of at least $40."

and he was trying to get sent back there before he was indicted for Capital Murder.

Lee County DA: Montgomery’s leniency allowed Ibraheem Yazeed to kidnap Aniah Blanchard

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
he certainly had connections in Montgomery County granted him enough leniency to be out on $280k bond for:

"According to court records, two male victims – one of them 77-years-old - were held against their will in a hotel room in January 2019 on the 1200 block of Eastern Boulevard. The older man was beaten until “unconscious, unresponsive, severely injured and near death” and robbed of a Rolex, rifle, handguns, wallet, bank card, clothing and unknown amount of currency. The other man was also beaten and robbed of at least $40."

and he was trying to get sent back there before he was indicted for Capital Murder.

Lee County DA: Montgomery’s leniency allowed Ibraheem Yazeed to kidnap Aniah Blanchard
who paid the 280K? a bondsman?(does that take big collateral?)

this reeks of FBI/CIA informant on the surface...I haven't done any looking into this because the story is so sad to me, so I am likely wrong...but some info is definitely missing from this legal equation, way too many charges dismissed to be coincidence

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
who paid the 280K? a bondsman?(does that take big collateral?)

this reeks of FBI/CIA informant on the surface...I haven't done any looking into this because the story is so sad to me, so I am likely wrong...but some info is definitely missing from this legal equation, way too many charges dismissed to be coincidence
the bondsman takes 10-15% in cash, and issues a bond for the court to collect the full cost if the accused doesn't show up in court.

doesn't look like the kind of guy who's immediate family has $25-40k in cash or assets laying around.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I worked for 3 months in Montgomery Alabama. It's total shit hole of a place.