Walt Harris' daughter missing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Really hope for a safe return. I could not imagine the pain of something happening to my daughters.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
However, Mixon testified a witness investigators tracked down after he was seen in the same surveillance video claims he did see the kidnapping but did not report it to police.
This witness needs to be jailed too for years .

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
1:13 PM PT -- Officials have now arrested a THIRD person in connection with Aniah's disappearance.

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Per MMAJunkie: "David Lee Johnson Jr., of Montgomery, has been charged with hindering prosecution for his alleged part in the disappearance of Blanchard, Lee County District Attorney Brandon Hughes confirmed. He’s being held on a $7,500 bond."

$7500 bond? Sounds like he's not suspected as being a murderer or an accomplice. I'm guessing he lied to police to try to cover for one or both of them during investigation. So not a murderer but still a scumbag.

Anyway from what I'm reading it sounds like she was forced into a vehicle at a gas station (there's a witness apparently), and then was then murdered inside the vehicle, due to the amount of blood found inside. I doubt they intended to kill her inside the car, so she probably was putting up quite a fight. However I also doubt they intended to let her live, so her actions probably ensured everyone's quick conviction at least.

EDIT: Also from the article: "A Lee County judge recently denied [Ibraheem] Yazeed a bond, despite his attorney claiming he was receiving death threats from other inmates."

Good on the judge.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Horrible news. Can't imagine what the family is going thru. RIP Aniah.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Rest In Peace. This is tragic. I can’t even imagine what they are going through. So sad with the holidays right around the corner too.

I hope the cops do the right thing and give Walt time alone with each of these scum bags.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I would do unspeakable, disgusting, terrible things to anyone who touched my daughter.
What is happening to Walt is something I could never get over.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I would do unspeakable, disgusting, terrible things to anyone who touched my daughter.
What is happening to Walt is something I could never get over.
As a father of two daughters, I can’t even imagine man. Can’t even imagine.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
fuck these scumbags. they'll get their's soon. universe always balances itself

Keung

Banned
Jun 28, 2017
Fuck ..

What bad news

I have a teenage daughter and this breaks my heart completely

RIP

hope these guys have a horrible remaining existence

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Problem is, most of these thugs don’t care if they live or die.
they should just end their miserable existence from the face of the earth. I call for death penalty!!

less of them walking around the streets is better for everyone