WandaVision

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
I fell asleep during most of the episodes, so I can only say the first third to half of them were good. Great concept and Katherine Hahn is such a scenery chewer.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
man I have hbo max,hulu ,Netflix and amazon prime ,I'm not paying disney+ just to watch this and the mandalorian especially after them cancelling carano. I think I will buy it if it is every available for purchase on the amazon fire stick.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
man I have hbo max,hulu ,Netflix and amazon prime ,I'm not paying disney+ just to watch this and the mandalorian especially after them cancelling carano. I think I will buy it if it is every available for purchase on the amazon fire stick.
Do you have ESPN+ too? If so you can do the Hulu/Disney+/ESPN+ bundle and it will save you money. You can also subscribe to HBO Max through Hulu which might save you money (or help you break even even if you add ESPN+/Disney+ to get the bundle. I was surprised it worked out but we definitely ended up with more for less.

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
I’m two episodes in. After the first I wasn’t sure what to expect with the show. The second put my fears to rest, now I‘m edited for the rest. Really clever and the actors are doing really well playing up the environment inside the “sitcom.”

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
There seems to be an excessive amount of time for the closing credits in each episode. Do I need to stick around for any hidden scenes like with the Marvel movies?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Do you have ESPN+ too? If so you can do the Hulu/Disney+/ESPN+ bundle and it will save you money. You can also subscribe to HBO Max through Hulu which might save you money (or help you break even even if you add ESPN+/Disney+ to get the bundle. I was surprised it worked out but we definitely ended up with more for less.
ill do some research into this I think I pay like 60 bucks for all my streaming now so if it costs the same or breaks even this moght be a better deal. all these streaming services are starting to resemble the rise in price of cable. cable used to like 40 bucks a month with dsl in 2002-2004 maybe now it costs 120-200 bucks a month.

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I enjoyed the show, while I was watching it, when it was over I'm kinda meh. Waste of time imo.