Wanderlei Silva, Fabricio Werdum added to bare-knuckle fighting event on Oct. 19 in Tampa

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wanderlei Silva, Fabricio Werdum added to bare-knuckle fighting event on Oct. 19 in Tampa

The Brazilians will join current BKFC ambassador Anthony “Rumble” Johnson for a special fan meet and greet before the show.

Reports were circulating earlier this month claiming former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) middleweight smashing machine, Wanderlei Silva, was going to bring his talents to the world of bare-knuckle boxing.

The 43 year-old “Axe Murderer” will join sidelined UFC heavyweight Fabricio “Vai Cavalo” Werdum for the upcoming BKFC 8 pay-per-view (PPV) event, taking place Sat., Oct. 19, 2019 inside Florida State Fairgrounds Entertainment Hall in Tampa, Florida.
The Brazilians will rub elbows with BKFC ambassador Anthony “Rumble” Johnson for a special fan meet and greet before the show, which will be headlined by the heavyweight showdown between Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva and Gabriel “Napao” Gonzaga.

The PPV is priced at $29.99.

”I’ve been hooked on Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship ever since I first saw it,” said Silva. “I can’t wait to be in attendance on October 19!”

”I am excited to be a guest of Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship, but I’m even more excited to see Silva vs Gonzaga,” said Werdum. “I can feel it. It will be an explosive night in Tampa and I cannot wait.”

Silva is looking for a home after finishing up his Bellator MMA contract earlier this year. Werdum, 42, is currently suspended by United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) after failing his UFC Moscow drug test back in early 2018.

Wanderlei Silva, Fabricio Werdum added to bare-knuckle fighting event on Oct. 19 in Tampa - MMAmania.com

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
added to the crowd. not fighting. did seem a bit near to the event to announce something like this.