Wanderlei Silva, Jon Fitch, And Others Meet With NFLPA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Interesting. I think this is something that is needed, just curious how it would be implemented.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Thatonedude;n2150 said:
Interesting. I think this is something that is needed, just curious how it would be implemented.
me too. i hope it comes to fruition sooner than later, but they need to make sure everything is as perfect as possible first. they will get a lot of good ideas, and guidance from groups like this.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Good to see guys finally doing things like this and making it known.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Let's take a throwback to Dana being on his period:

http://www.cagepotato.com/total-hors...ame-licensing/

Cain] Velasquez, one of the sport’s rising stars, clearly is on the outs with White. White said Zinkin wanted standard language that is part of every UFC fighter’s contract removed from Velasquez’s deal.
“Can you believe that?” White said. “Chuck Liddellhas that language in his contract. Randy Couturehas it. Anderson Silva has it. And Cain [expletive] Velasquez, with two [expletive] fights, wants us to change it for him? That’s [expletive] nuts. He can get the [expletive] ou

Jon doesn't want to give his likeness forever (literally until the end of the goddamn universe) so Dana loses his fucking mind and starts firing everyone including the current heavyweight champ. Then Lorenzo swoops in, shakes jons hand and keeps AKA from being kicked out en masse.

Why could ANYONE ever want a fighters union?!?

Ministry of Silly Walks

First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Splinty;n2199 said:
Let's take a throwback to Dana being on his period:

http://www.cagepotato.com/total-hors...ame-licensing/

Jon doesn't want to give his likeness forever (literally until the end of the goddamn universe) so Dana loses his fucking mind and starts firing everyone including the current heavyweight champ. Then Lorenzo swoops in, shakes jons hand and keeps AKA from being kicked out en masse.

Why could ANYONE ever want a fighters union?!?
yeah, that showed how fucked up dana is on that subject. he's such a bad person. i wish fighters would just leave, and never come back

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Can the UFC stop the fighters unionising? Or would it be impossible to stop if they had enough numbers?

I know nothing about this sort of thing.

Ministry of Silly Walks

First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
bluesville;n2483 said:
Can the UFC stop the fighters unionising? Or would it be impossible to stop if they had enough numbers?

I know nothing about this sort of thing.
they can't force fighters not to join, but they will try and bribe them in some form, and i'm sure they will try a smear campaign against it.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Rico_Cutler;n2650 said:
It still infuriates me they way this Wand situation has been handled.
Yea, it's being handled poorly by both sides