Wanderlei Silva, 'Krazy Horse' Bennett have to be separated backstage at Rizin FF

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Pride FC may be dead, but the heated rivalry between Wanderlei Silva andCharles Bennett is more alive than ever.

It's not clear when and why the feud between the two Pride FC starts got started, but it can be traced back to Dec. 31, 2005 at Pride Shockwave 2005. There, in the backstage of the Saitama Super Arena, in Saitama, Japan, Bennett got into an altercation with Silva's Chute Boxe teammate Cristiano Marcello that resulted in Bennett getting choked out unconscious with triangle choke.

Wanderlei, 'Krazy Horse' separated at Rizin

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Supposedly there may be video of last night's altercation. I'm yet to see it though.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This is going to happen at Open Weight. And I can't wait.

If fucking love it, can't wait for an old school open weight freak fight, the japanese gobble this stuff up like a turkey stuffing on thanksgiving.

I have to say maybe this is just some staged big hype machine thingy, but dammit they got my attention for this fight.
Both there names were fading in to oblivion slowly and the spotlight is shining bright after the hotel scene and the post fight interview.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Also listen to the latest Renzo Gracie appearnce on London Real - the itunes version on Apple ...near final 20 minutes or so he gets into his account of the Krazy Horse - Wanderlei fight.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
I always heard that Crazy Horse was waiting behind a curtain & when Wanderlei walked by Crazy Horse clocked him and knocked him out.Good to hear the real story come out of Wanderlei`s mouth.

Thanks for posting.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Dunno why they have radiators in morocco. You'd think it would be warm enough already.