Wanderlei Silva says Rampage fight is set for Sept. 29

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
MMA fans: "There's no fight in MMA that could possibly be signed that would be as pointless and dangerous as Edgar vs Penn 4".

Bellator: "Hold my beer"

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Rampage by KO and makes it 2-2,

then Wanderlei vs Rampage 5 in Bellator next year to figure out real winner, 15 years in the making

I always wanted to see Shogun vs Rampage rematch, Shogun needs to go to Bellator.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
i'm waiting on the sakuraba vs arona rematch in bellator
I'm not interested in a simple rematch. I'm only interested if Joe Rogan commentates the rematch and after Arona beats Sak into a coma again, he asks Arona if he thinks a 'rubber match' is required.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
They're taking notes from Hollywood on the unnecessary and not as good as the original remake

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
With how fat and slow Page looked in his last fight Wandy actually has a chance. But I really don't want Wandy to ever fight again. He should have just announced his retirement in the ring after his Stan KO; put his gloves in the middle of cage and it would have been an EPIC way to end his career. Instead he still hasn't fought since that victory but just without any of that kind of amazing aura an ending would have provided...

EDIT: Totally forgot he got laid on by Chael last year... : (

Nov 21, 2015
Only if they are both allowed TRT will I get up for this fight

TRT Page vs TRT Wandy for the win/win!