want to put on weight TMe/TMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
well there you have it. I am like jack spratt. I work in the sun all day and all my chub has melted. But now I worry I'll go all Christian bale machinist if I done start chowing down.

What are some good foods to helpe get fat again or at least work into a workout diet were overall putting on weight it the target.

I tried earing as many cheetahs as I can but I can't deal with leaving red fingerprints everywhere.

Help me get fat and in turn in shape

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't even think I eat enough tbh. Fuck it I'm gonna pig out on fat food for a month and see how yak I get.

Seriously

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
So you basically just want to put flab on? Well that's easy, eat more of whatever your eating currently. If you can't do that, then start eating more caloric rich foods. If you normally eat grilled or baked chicken, start eating fried. If you eat reduced or low fat anything, switch it to normal. Lots of milk will put on the weight. Ice cream every night before bed will help.

Might not be great for your overall health, but it should be cake(pun kind of intended).

Good luck Slim

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
5 or 6 chips ahoy with a glass of milk right before bed.........possibly preceded by 4 or 5 beers. Keep that up for a month or two and you'll most certainly achieve some nice gains.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I work in a very hot environment
I already eat like shit and drink beers. I still keep toning out. I want to seriously know the healthiest way to gain 20lbs.

100% serious thread I want to put on weight, I don't care how I can tone it it out

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
If you want to increase your weight, you have to eat more than you burn. Cleaning up your diet is one thing but cleaning up your diet and gaining weight might be challenging if you are already struggling to maintain your weight.

If you clean it up in the "traditional sense" i.e. grilled chicken, steamed veggies etc., the easiest way (imo)to add extra calories is through the liberal use of healthy fats. Gram for gram, fat obviously contains more than twice the calories of either a protein or carb. Things such as grass fed butter and red meat(fatty cuts like a rib eye), adding coconut and olive oils wherever you can, whole eggs, avocados, natural peanut and almond butter etc.

Perhaps the easiest and cheapest way is milk. If you can drink a half or one gallon of milk a day you would be ingesting an extra 1200 or 2400 calories a day respectively. I personally can't use that method, as it locks me up tighter than a nuns habit. I gained about 35 lbs in about 3 months, years ago by adding a gallon of milk a day, but suffered severe constipation so I had to stop. I was lifting but, gained mainly fat.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Tuna,peanut butter,Cashews,protein bars, bison burger all will help with this broski...I would suggest protein shakes but in a hot work environment that be hard on your stomach...

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Lots of chicken and tuna for sure. The peanut butter is a great call too for gaining weight. It's high in protein and high in calories. I buy peanut butter in 8 pound tubs. As ECC stated, protein shakes in the heat may be tough for you, but maybe you can have them at night. Muscle Milk brand is great. Add a banana, a scoop of peanut butter, and a half cup of oatmeal to it and it's is amazing!

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

Lots of chicken and tuna for sure. The peanut butter is a great call too for gaining weight. It's high in protein and high in calories. I buy peanut butter in 8 pound tubs. As ECC stated, protein shakes in the heat may be tough for you, but maybe you can have them at night. Muscle Milk brand is great. Add a banana, a scoop of peanut butter, and a half cup of oatmeal to it and it's is amazing!
yeah, salamon and nuts too.

Stillmatic

Posting Machine
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't even think I eat enough tbh. Fuck it I'm gonna pig out on fat food for a month and see how yak I get.

Seriously
Pizza. Sounds simple but if you are burning a lot of cals during the day pizza will be perfect, and lots of it!

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Dude. Dont get fat. For serious.

Fat cells aren't just extra cells. They are like chains or bags of cells. And once they fill up you body has to make new ones...that you never get rid of short of liposuction..

Stay lean, eat more, gain slowly.