Want to run a superhero GP

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I want it to be competitive, so "Gold Superman" is pretty pointless. I'm also probably going to make specific descriptions/restrictions for characters. EG Wonder Woman doesn't need to block bullets with her bracelets.

A one off example of a power/weakness that is subsequently ignored should not be considered, such as Juggernaut being a mutant, or dumb crossovers that are voter/politically driven.

So the obvious first 3 are Superman, Thor and Silver Surfer. I'm considering Flash. I don't really want a load of Superman clones but Shazam is magic based, so might be different.

I don't mind adding Hulk but he'll be pretty outmatched. Who else can we add? You guys want a different direction, like Charles Xavier and Doctor Strange?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Maybe Goku and Dr M?

I'd like to use Monkey Magic but no fucker cares. He threw a mountain with ease, flies around the universe and smashed up heaven

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Alternatively, we can use movie versions of heroes. Movie hulk matches up way better with Thor and Man of Steel (Reeves Superman is obviously banned).

RedDragonUK

Posting Machine
Apr 17, 2015
Might be cool to do a Marvel one and a DC one separate and a Villains one and then one big super GP?

I'd add Sentry to that list

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
How can you not have Wolverine near the top? He pretty easily dispatches someone like Flash.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
How can you not have Wolverine near the top? He pretty easily dispatches someone like Flash.
I'm considering running a tourney where you pick your own character, in which case you certainly could choose Wolverine. As I'm sure you're well aware though, flash would smash Wolverine in an Atto second ;)

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'm considering running a tourney where you pick your own character, in which case you certainly could choose Wolverine. As I'm sure you're well aware though, flash would smash Wolverine in an Atto second ;)
Adamantium don't get smashed.

My other nomination would be whoever is the next UFC title defender at the time the tournament goes down.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Would say the first three Symbiotes [Venom, Toxin, and Carnage] would be good to add in there. But their weaknesses are too easy to exploit.