Warriors Orochi 4

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
I've finished hacking and playing Cod Blops1. And have started a new game Orochi Warriors 4. I've been playing it on medium difficulty, and have completed three levels. I've got this one officer Tadagatsu Honda, who I've spent most of my upgrade points on, so now he is a giant.

Nice game! Ama?

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Have you tried Destiny 2 or anything new?

The way you like to deep dive on games you should invest in a looter shooter or an MMO

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Have you tried Destiny 2 or anything new?

The way you like to deep dive on games you should invest in a looter shooter or an MMO
Thanks Nemo? @Nemo? . Orochi Warriors 4 is only from 2018 you know?

I have played Elder scrolls online. But I was like, Meh. I got too much fun from clutching Elder scrolls Skyrim. I think I'll have the same problem with Fallout 76 to be honest with you.

I've finally got the terminal unlocked in call of duty blackops3, and am slowly making my way through the intranet on it.

I've also recently repurchased Amazon prime. So I could get free postage for some Chinese happy pills.

I did try Final Fantasy 13 for a while, but again, I was like meh.

I've got Reddeadredemption2, and I plan on installing it at some point...

I also like watching other gamers stream on Mixer, for the Xbox/PC.

That's fun. It's like I'm 38 and struggled to hold down a job. I consider now, my role in life is to support my wife and step daughter through life, so she doesn't have to suffer like I have!

Thanks for listening.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Thanks Nemo? @Nemo? . Orochi Warriors 4 is only from 2018 you know?

I have played Elder scrolls online. But I was like, Meh. I got too much fun from clutching Elder scrolls Skyrim. I think I'll have the same problem with Fallout 76 to be honest with you.

I've finally got the terminal unlocked in call of duty blackops3, and am slowly making my way through the intranet on it.

I've also recently repurchased Amazon prime. So I could get free postage for some Chinese happy pills.

I did try Final Fantasy 13 for a while, but again, I was like meh.

I've got Reddeadredemption2, and I plan on installing it at some point...

I also like watching other gamers stream on Mixer, for the Xbox/PC.

That's fun. It's like I'm 38 and struggled to hold down a job. I consider now, my role in life is to support my wife and step daughter through life, so she doesn't have to suffer like I have!

Thanks for listening.
I'm playing Call of duty Black Ops 3 now!?