Warriorx559 appreciation thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
I'm often not around for the live events. When I am, if I didn't order the PPV, I usually have multiple sites open and I'm absorbing updates as quickly as I can.

I have to say that warriorx559 @warriorx559 is fucking fantastic at regularly providing quality clips of highlights that I'm dying to see. He has multiple sources and he gets those videos and gifs posted within seconds of them happening. The guy kicks ass!

I don't see warriorx559 @warriorx559 around the forum otherwise, have never interacted with him. But I'm in awe of his posting skills and I want him to know it. Thanks, dude!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I heard he is actually a UFC cameraman and films the clips himself on his 128gb OnePlus 6T, with 8gb ram. That's why the clips are so crisp and he can upload them so swiftly.

Props to him

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I'm often not around for the live events. When I am, if I didn't order the PPV, I usually have multiple sites open and I'm absorbing updates as quickly as I can.

I have to say that warriorx559 @warriorx559 is fucking fantastic at regularly providing quality clips of highlights that I'm dying to see. He has multiple sources and he gets those videos and gifs posted within seconds of them happening. The guy kicks ass!

I don't see warriorx559 @warriorx559 around the forum otherwise, have never interacted with him. But I'm in awe of his posting skills and I want him to know it. Thanks, dude!

He is an excellent player of Monster's. He knows his stuff. I also appreciate the fight night clips.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I disagree.

He constantly posts things 2 seconds before I do when I think that there's no possible way that anyone could have possibly gotten it faster than I did.

Hurts my self esteem.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I disagree.

He constantly posts things 2 seconds before I do when I think that there's no possible way that anyone could have possibly gotten it faster than I did.

Hurts my self esteem.
I know that feeling bro.he is quick

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Can we get this man a free blue name for his exemplary service to this forum and its live fight threads

M

member 3289

He is an excellent player of Monster's. He knows his stuff. I also appreciate the fight night clips.
Yeah he has honestly deserved to win it by now. I feel bad that he hasn't.

Which is crazy because I can't stop laughing every time I think about Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken's empty gold medal trophy case.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He needs to sign the waiver. It's business time