General Was 9/11 the start of the decline and fall of America?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

Regan was the start of the decline, 9/11 and GWB sent it into free fall.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
It's really a combination of funny and sad when an American on the internet tries to talk shit about everyone on the planet wanting to move there. They really honestly believe that it's still the 1950s or the 1990s. It isn't.

??
we're building internment camps to keep people out.

you're building them to keep people in.

that's a 10-8 round for America.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
You guys really do believe this. Force fed Hollywood bollocks from birth.

Made to swear allegiance to the flag everyday as a school child. Every fucking day. Before you are allowed to learn anything you must pledge allegiance to a flag. Just like North Korea.

And you guys really think you are the pinnacle. You're not even close. Nearly half your adults are racist dumb fucks. I don't think Americas standing in the world had ever been lower. There is serious conversation over here and pretty much everywhere whether we loosen our ties with you and become closer to China. At least you know they are tyrants and we can act accordingly.. God knows what America stands for anymore.
Relax, have a glass of water.
You used a joke as a rant launcher.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
It's really a combination of funny and sad when an American on the internet tries to talk shit about everyone on the planet wanting to move there. They really honestly believe that it's still the 1950s or the 1990s. It isn't.

??

You would have to pay me serious money to live there and even then it would be only temporary to make money. I would treat it the same as if I was offered decent money to work in Qatar or other places like that. Get in get out.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Yeah conspiracy garbage is a HUGE and underrated problem in society. Tens of millions of people living in absolute fantasy world, with absolutely zero skill in critical thinking and zero ability to parse sources. 9/11 was, of course, the biggest conspiracy nut wet dream since JFK, and every single one of us knows at least one person who went full "George Bush planned it, it was an inside job!" in the aftermath.

??
not sure JFK should be in that post

JFK "conspiracies" may be grounded in the truth

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You guys really do believe this. Force fed Hollywood bollocks from birth.

Made to swear allegiance to the flag everyday as a school child. Every fucking day. Before you are allowed to learn anything you must pledge allegiance to a flag. Just like North Korea.
you're the kind of person who keeps repeating a lie after you know it's a lie.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You would have to pay me serious money to live there and even then it would be only temporary to make money. I would treat it the same as if I was offered decent money to work in Qatar or other places like that. Get in get out.
how much work have you done in Qatar?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
selling arms to dodgy dictators is a core tenet of the New Colonialism business model, but it was a core tenet of the old British Colonialism. :)

i think that the military spending really took off after BWA, like "what are we gonna do with all this pretend money? I know, let's buy guns". That's pretty red white n blue.

Yeah we are no better in that regard. Its amazing really. The money Saudi Arabia spends on arms to us and you so we can pretend to like and be friends with them they could actually make a paradise to live in. But Allah gonna religion of peace I guess.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Nearly half your adults are racist dumb fucks.

Racism is appreciably worse in Europe.

You confuse the public sausage making of the US with the peace of silent oppression you enjoy... At least silent when you guys aren't throwing bananas at black soccer players or putting your middle east refugees in ghettos that result in radicalized Muslim attacks.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Yeah we are no better in that regard. Its amazing really. The money Saudi Arabia spends on arms to us and you so we can pretend to like and be friends with them they could actually make a paradise to live in. But Allah gonna religion of peace I guess.
America/Britain gonna install crazy fundamentalist religion of 'peace' zealots to oppress the common good for the benefit of the zealots.

and sell the zealots used guns.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Racism is appreciably worse in Europe.

You confuse the public sausage making of the US with the peace of silent oppression you enjoy... At least silent when you guys aren't throwing bananas at black soccer players or putting your middle east refugees in ghettos that result in radicalized Muslim attacks.

Please don't ever equate our racism with your racism.

That will never end up good for you.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You just a moment ago a championed China has a stable ally because at least they consistently do terrible things.

Now we are penalized for armed sales to dodgy countries?

If that were a true factor an influence decline, your two post wouldn't exist together.

You guys seem to be confusing your soap box of morally questionable things that we do, which I agree providing arm sales to allies that really shouldn't be allies, with actions that reduce influence either through soft or hard power.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You just a moment ago a championed China has a stable ally because at least they consistently do terrible things.

Now we are penalized for armed sales to dodgy countries?

If that were a true factor an influence decline, your two post wouldn't exist together.

You guys seem to be confusing yourself box of morally questionable things that we do, which I agree providing arm sales to allies that really shouldn't be allies, with actions that reduce influence either through soft or hard power.

say 'hard power' again.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Please don't ever equate our racism with your racism.

That will never end up good for you.

Please. The continent that brought us Leopold, the slave trade, and continues only to hold their high and mighty view against America's original sin by continually ignoring their regular silent racism?

I traveled Europe.
When was the last time you went to the US?
What was the last time you saw Americans making ape overtures at American football players?

England, never anything racist there!

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
how much work have you done in Qatar?

Well I work at Al Jazeera. They are based in Qatar. But my office is in London. I have been offered work there 2 years ago but due to family circumstances it was impossible. They did offer to fly the family out butt fuck that. As I say. Just like America it would have to be a hefty pay check to make me move there. And the figures didn't stack up.

That said they are trying to tempt to me with the wc next year. But again. We'll make that decision closer to the time.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Please. The continent that brought us Leopold, the slave trade, and continues only to hold their high and mighty view against America's original sin by continually ignoring their regular silent racism?

I traveled Europe.
When was the last time you went to the US?
What was the last time you saw Americans making ape overtures at American football players?

England, never anything racist there!
Among the worst sports fan racist shit I ever saw came from Canada of all places, a "fan" threw a banana peel onto the ice in front of a black player. Crazy stuff

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
it's amusing that when both parties get together and do Evil, it's always the Republicans that pushed it and the Dems who 'let it happen'.
like the fucking Unions didn't jump up and down and jerk themselves off over Citizens United...
Are you telling us that Citizens United was pushed equally by both sides of the aisle?

It wasn't.

Citizens United is a conservative nonprofit. Its President served from 2000-2016, when he left to......... become deputy campaign manager for the Trump campaign. In fact, he was the person who introduced Steve Bannon to Trump.

The SCOTUS decision enshrining it into law:

For:

Kennedy (Reagan)
Roberts (W)
Scalia (Reagan)
Alito (W)
Thomas (Papa Bush)

Against:

Stevens (Ford)
RBG (Clinton)
Breyer (Clinton)
Sotomayor (Obama)

Studies have concluded that - surprise surprise! - the Citizens United decision has overwhelmingly worked in favour of the electoral success of Republican candidates.

That's the reality.

Now - tell me about your feelings.

??

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Are you telling us that Citizens United was pushed equally by both sides of the aisle?

It wasn't.

Citizens United is a conservative nonprofit. Its President served from 2000-2016, when he left to......... become deputy campaign manager for the Trump campaign. In fact, he was the person who introduced Steve Bannon to Trump.

The SCOTUS decision enshrining it into law:

For:

Kennedy (Reagan)
Roberts (W)
Scalia (Reagan)
Alito (W)
Thomas (Papa Bush)

Against:

Stevens (Ford)
RBG (Clinton)
Breyer (Clinton)
Sotomayor (Obama)

Studies have concluded that - surprise surprise! - the Citizens United decision has overwhelmingly worked in favour of the electoral success of Republican candidates.

That's the reality.

Now - tell me about your feelings.

??
thanks for your feelings on the matter.
because 'studies'. I'm sure you have seen all the documents.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Well I work at Al Jazeera. They are based in Qatar. But my office is in London. I have been offered work there 2 years ago but due to family circumstances it was impossible. They did offer to fly the family out butt fuck that. As I say. Just like America it would have to be a hefty pay check to make me move there. And the figures didn't stack up.

That said they are trying to tempt to me with the wc next year. But again. We'll make that decision closer to the time.
i ask because I've worked (very briefly) in the ME and wouldn't put the US and Qatar in the same group.
especially as a Visa worker.