Watch Invincible NOW!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
tv got here a day late bout to watch this now. never order from best buy as a seller through amazon prime they do a horrendous job shipping took them 8 days to ship like 300 miles from northern CA to the south if CA what is maybe a 4 hr drive.

Last edited:

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
tv got here a day late bout to watch this now. never order from best buy as a seller through amazon prime they do a horrendous job shipping took them 8 days to ship like 300 miles from nothern CA to the south if CA what is maybe a 4 hr drive.
Make sure the damn thing works as well. I used some CC points two years ago for some xmas presents. One was a new iPad for my son. Was fulfilled by Best Buy. It was packaged horribly & I'm still amazed it arrived in working condition.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Make sure the damn thing works as well. I used some CC points two years ago for some xmas presents. One was a new iPad for my son. Was fulfilled by Best Buy. It was packaged horribly & I'm still amazed it arrived in working condition.
seems to be working so far but the box looked like it went through a cement mixer it is possibly the worst experience I have had to deal with shipping while on amazon. best buy has no excuses for shipping this terrible.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Holy shit episode 8 was intense! No spoilers. Can’t get enough of this show. I hate waiting week to week for the next episode.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
they really pulled out all the stops on the voice actors when I saw john hamm name in the first 2 mins I knew it was going to be high quality.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I hope that sabre tooth tiger gets to fight Omni man

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Really can't say enough great things. I hope they do much longer seasons for the next 2.

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Noticed this on Prime yesterday. Not a fan of the walking dead(or spiderman/superman) but might give it a shot. Still have to catch the last episode of Black Clover after all this ot is finished this week.
Just tried this show. Not my jam. Shut it off maybe 7-8min into the 1st episode. Reminds me too much of Superman, Spider-Man, justice league type of shows that I don’t care for.

Oh well, on to the next.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Just tried this show. Not my jam. Shut it off maybe 7-8min into the 1st episode. Reminds me too much of Superman, Spider-Man, justice league type of shows that I don’t care for.

Oh well, on to the next.
Lol you definitely should watch the first episode to the end.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I didn’t want to bring the spoilers but you nailed it. The end of that episode is the antithesis of the shows/characters he mentioned.

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
I’ll give it a shot later. It was really everything from the animation to the way characters interacted with one another. It just reminded me of a rebooted justice league type show & it annoyed the hell out of me.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I’ll give it a shot later. It was really everything from the animation to the way characters interacted with one another. It just reminded me of a rebooted justice league type show & it annoyed the hell out of me.
I hated it too. Watch the first episode in full before you form an opinion.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Agreed, I'm only on to ep two and the most part of the first had me thinking people here who hype it must be like 10 years olds.

Still not sure if it's totally up my alley but we will see.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Mark’s gf sucks. She’s pissy constantly and she holds his absence against him even after she figures out his alter ego.

The only reason she gives a shit about him is because he almost dies.

fuck that chick.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Mark’s gf sucks. She’s pissy constantly and she holds his absence against him even after she figures out his alter ego.

The only reason she gives a shit about him is because he almost dies.

fuck that chick.
She is a bit of a cunt. But out of all the cartoons in that show I'd still pick her to bend one up

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Agreed, I'm only on to ep two and the most part of the first had me thinking people here who hype it must be like 10 years olds.

Still not sure if it's totally up my alley but we will see.
Finished the 1st episode. It did get slightly better but not enough to continue. It's just not my thing. Still reminds me of Superman & Justice League type shows that annoy the hell out of me.