Cinema Watchmen tv series coming to HBO

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck yeh.

Is it gonna be set before the movie?

I hope dr Manhattan doesn't walk about with his dick flopping around though.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This makes me happy but its gonna be hard for any actor to live up to and play Rorshach after James Earle Haley amazing performance in the movie.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
JJ Abrams and Lindelof created the show together. Lindelof was the head writer and executive producer, aka the showrunner.
Man United just spent 35m on swedish defender vitcor lindelof from benfica.

It's not the same guy tho so it isn't really relevant to this thread

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
This is great news. Watchmen is much more suited to a TV series than that abortion Zack Snyder put together.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is great news. Watchmen is much more suited to a TV series than that abortion Zack Snyder put together.
Did you watch the extended version? Fucker is like 4 hours long. I'm not sure what the extra stuff is. I liked that movie tho.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Did you watch the extended version? Fucker is like 4 hours long. I'm not sure what the extra stuff is. I liked that movie tho.
I didn't, but I hear it has an animated version of the whole Black Freighter subplot and some other stuff from Under the Hood. I'm not a fan of the film just because I hated the actor who played Adrian and thought the revised ending missed the point.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I didn't, but I hear it has an animated version of the whole Black Freighter subplot and some other stuff from Under the Hood. I'm not a fan of the film just because I hated the actor who played Adrian and thought the revised ending missed the point.
Oh yeah there's cartoon stuff that happens. TBH the movie becomes too long for one hit. I kept falling asleep after work and then starting again the next night

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
YES YES YES!
After what Lindwhatsistits did witj Leftovers I'm dead excited about this. HBO will bring in fucking great actors for it. I hated the shit out of him all the way through Leftovers worrying he'd do a Lost but the ending made me happy so I've forgiven him.

There's so many more comics other than the graphic novel they can explore.

I'm not even a comic reader but I had the hots for Comedian and I went to the opening night at the Waterloo IMAX so I'm a fan enough. Right?