Waterson Jedrzejczk verbally agreed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Michelle went on her podcast tour trying to get a shot at the belt and came out with this. Looks like Danus wasn't happy about her going to the media to plead for a shot.

I think Waterson is going to get brutally fucked up in this fight.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Michelle went on her podcast tour trying to get a shot at the belt and came out with this. Looks like Danus wasn't happy about her going to the media to plead for a shot.

UFC loves killing title challenger's they are not behind.....Ferguson is proof of that.

Let's see if Michelle can use her full tool box and pull off another W.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
UFC loves killing title challenger's they are not behind.....Ferguson is proof of that.

Let's see if Michelle can use her full tool box and pull off another W.
After 4 separate fights with tony and Khabib getting cancel I somewhat understand the UFC’s apprehension to promote anther fight.

The UFC wants Michelle as an onscreen personality not a fighter. Even though she is legitimately Awkward / bad on screen they are giving her more commentary and media opportunities than fights.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
This is a smart move. Andrade and Namajunas need a rematch. Joanna or Michelle vs. either of them is a good fight down the road and the losers can also always face each other.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Joanna is gonna have a hell of a weight cut with her new bolt ons...

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
According to google, together they should weigh somewhere between 1.25-1.4. She has had some serious issues cutting weight before so they very well could bust her weight cut.
They should give a weight allowance for fake tits. I feel like rubber tits should be encouraged for everyone.

Severianb

Posting Machine
Aug 5, 2015

Uh, it wasn't like Waterson was asking for easy fights. She was asking for Andrade or Suarez who are considered beasts.

It's Joanna who is going to be tapping out....again.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Uh, it wasn't like Waterson was asking for easy fights. She was asking for Andrade or Suarez who are considered beasts.

It's Joanna who is going to be tapping out....again.
Waterson lacks the striking ability to set up take downs in the way rose could. Waterson is smaller, has less reach and unless she can use her kicks to set up a take down Joanna’s footwork will keep her out of Michelle’s range.

Edit
Also, what are you referring to about “tapping out again”? Joanna has never tapped to anyone due to a submission, which I assume you’re referencing because there’s no wa you could seriously believe that waterson will make her tap to strikes.

Last edited:

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Waterson lacks the striking ability to set up take downs in the way rose could. Waterson is smaller, has less reach and unless she can use her kicks to set up a take down Joanna’s footwork will keep her out of Michelle’s range.

Also, what are you referring to about “tapping out again”? Joanna has never tapped to anyone.
Pretty sure she tapped to strikes against Rose in their first fight.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
True, I guess I should have clarified that I was thinking of submissions. There’s no damn way that waterson will make her tap to strikes.
I don’t diasagree but I bet most people would have said the same thing prior to the first Rose fight.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Damn. Tough fight for the Queen of Thailand.
But Joanna hasn't fought since losing to what's her name, so maybe... just maybe there's a chance.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
Great little fight !

I'd rather less WMMA but that one could get ugly if Joanna might decide to walk through Michelles punches and really dish out something here ...