We already catch Hendo being a keyboard warrior last night?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Bisping was a warrior but the reality is that Hendo had a much better career with decisive wins over some amazing fighters compared to bisping who had some good wins but a lot of those were controversial decisions. eaf460b491735952582e200fd8c7da58.jpgFailingUnawareBluefintuna-small.gif

Also bisping was cringy af on the mic last night.

Last edited:

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
The eye shit is pretty fucked up and Hendo is not the only one to go after Bisping for it - Cruz has and some others too.

I don't expect much from people who fight in cages for a living, but you would think if there was even a shred of decency among fighters, you wouldn't go after someone for a fight injury knowing that it could have happened to you.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Bisping really is a bitch, just when you start liking him a bit he goes a proves hes a twat all over again.

The fact he thinks Hendo is the obscure one is laughable as well, Hendo beat him the 2nd time around too and he was 60 years old, Mikey ran away for 25 minutes throwing shitty kicks and flurries of missed punches, Hendo rattled him a good few times ans nearly KO'd him 3 times.

Bisping is the worst champion in UFC history, that little doughy half mexican bird who didn't even fight for the belt was more impressive.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
hendo kickd his ass in both fights, even at 46
bisping knew the h-bomb was coming and coulnt avoid it cuz hes got mediocre skills

M

member 3289

Bisping really is a bitch, just when you start liking him a bit he goes a proves hes a twat all over again.

The fact he thinks Hendo is the obscure one is laughable as well, Hendo beat him the 2nd time around too and he was 60 years old, Mikey ran away for 25 minutes throwing shitty kicks and flurries of missed punches, Hendo rattled him a good few times ans nearly KO'd him 3 times.

Bisping is the worst champion in UFC history, that little doughy half mexican bird who didn't even fight for the belt was more impressive.
Regardless of your opinion of Bisping, Hendo is the asshole in this exchange

M

member 3289

I met Hendo at Strikeforce Miami in 2010. Hell of a nice guy in person.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was drunk on Saturday night. But the shit stirring was unnecessary, especially if he is all smiles face-to-face as Bisping claims.

M

member 3289

Hendo made a joke about their old fight, Bisping then started in with personal insults.
Insulting his commentary and then talking shit about how he knocked Bisping out (despite the fact that he clearly lost their other, far more recent fight) is not what anyone would consider a "joke", bud.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Insulting his commentary and then talking shit about how he knocked Bisping out (despite the fact that he clearly lost their other, far more recent fight) is not what anyone would consider a "joke", bud.
Maybe I'm way off base, but I figured it was just 2 old rivals talking shit. Well, at least one of them, Captain Serious obviously wasn't having it.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I've never understood the love for Dan. It's like everyone forgets just how damned boring he was until he mysteriously found the fountain of youth. He also rarely ever catches shit for the obvious "TRT" that he was using.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I've never understood the love for Dan. It's like everyone forgets just how damned boring he was until he mysteriously found the fountain of youth. He also rarely ever catches shit for the obvious "TRT" that he was using.
Put them all back on the juice.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Anybody calling a pro fighter (especially a legend like Hendo) a keyboard warrior is laughable.