We already catch Hendo being a keyboard warrior last night?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Is there anyone who's career is looked back upon with rosier glasses than The Count?
Big time, he is the guy known for failing to make it to a title fight, not even losing in the challenge. Theres a name for guys like that, gatekeepers.

He had his lightning in a bottle moment against Rockhold, great win. He then sat on the belt for a year plus before finally deciding he'd fight Hendo at home, fucker should have been fed to the lions . Whittaker would have mauled him, but he's one of Danas pets, one that hadn't quite had the tits milked off him yet so he got to fill the bucket one last time on his own terms. Hendo still punched him around the cage for most of the fight.

Bisping is proof that if you throw enough shit at a wall some of it will stick, people like Dingdong then come along to tell you its a Rembrant.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Big time, he is the guy known for failing to make it to a title fight, not even losing in the challenge. Theres a name for guys like that, gatekeepers.

He had his lightning in a bottle moment against Rockhold, great win. He then sat on the belt for a year plus before finally deciding he'd fight Hendo at home, fucker should have been fed to the lions . Whittaker would have mauled him, but he's one of Danas pets, one that hadn't quite had the tits milked off him yet so he got to fill the bucket one last time on his own terms. Hendo still punched him around the cage for most of the fight.

Bisping is proof that if you throw enough shit at a wall some of it will stick, people like Dingdong then come along to tell you its a Rembrant.
Bisping landed 43 more strikes than old man dan. Whipped his ass into retirement

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lotttttta fighter bashing towards an American treasure going on in here!

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Did anyone receive more gift decisions than Bisping?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He whoop hendo. Retired him

He whoop cung le. Retired him

He whoop Alan belcher. Retired him.

He whoop Anderson. He's never been the same.

He whoop Luke rockhold. Never been the same.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Mike hand picked the oldest MW signed to the UFC for his title defense. Lol.
I don’t even think he was in the top 10 at the time
Ok Michael, be a man and admit you took the path of least resistance and still got twatted several times and got another gift decision

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
That's because he doesn't have two things that Bisping has.. UFC title and a win over Anderson Silva.

(Did I do that right?)
The win over Andy definitely has an *

He did win the title fair and square, Luke would beat him 9/10 times, but he won when it mattered.

I believe Dan had 2 belts in Pride though. He definitely had the better career, imo.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Did anyone receive more gift decisions than Bisping?
Thats a hard one, Hendo, Silva, Leites, Hammil, I' have to watch Stann again but I remember thinking that one was shit as well, I know I'm forgetting another 1 at least.

Hes a dirty fighter as well.

He poked Belchers eye out on purpose, think he was given an early decision in that one, should have been a DQ.

Rivera was a deliberate knee to a downed opponent, english ref in that one did him a solid, took 1 point for an illegal shot that nearly knocked out Rivera, if you call it a foul it should be a DQ.

Hall of fame is a stretch for the guy in my opinion, might as well throw Germain de Randimie in there as well if they are letting the likes of Bisping in. His jackets not worth wiping your arse with anyway, no Frank, no HoF worth a wank.

Hall of guys Dana likes would be a better name for it.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Is there anyone who's career is looked back upon with rosier glasses than The Count?

This seems to happen often in sports. People are hated while they are on their way to the top then as they age they get a bigger following. I would say I'm in that group for Bisping. I hated that fucker so much, especially when he spit in the corner of an opponent. Watching the H Bomb blast his face was one of my favorite UFC moments up to that point. However, as time passed and I got older I found myself liking him more and more. He did step up and fight anyone put in front of him. Eventually, I was glad to see him win the title even though I think it was a bit of a fluke.