We are doing Thanksgiving carryout for 720 people

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
Working Thanksgiving!

The country club I work is closed today.. but they offer a Thanksgiving package for carry out that serves 12 people. Got 60 orders. If there are employees in the building there has to be someone to answer the phones so here I am.

All these orders have to be picked up between 1 and 3pm, it will be the only work I actually do today as i will be overseeing the pickups.

The package includes

Pumpkin soup

20lb whole turkey with gravy

onion bread stuffing

mashed potatoes

candied yams

green beans

cranberry orange relish

dinner rolls

two pie, pumpkin or apple

we had so many orders we had to rent 10 extra ovens and stick them in the tent in the back of the building.

M

member 1013

I never understood why they cant just hire a caterer or other chef/ cooking staff and give the club staff a fucking break for once...

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
I never understood why they cant just hire a caterer or other chef/ cooking staff and give the club staff a fucking break for once...
I like the way you think!

Normally I dont really mind working thanksgiving, its good money and it gives me an excuse to not visit my family. But I have a girl now and I would have liked to spend the day with her. With her working monday-friday and I working wed-sun I already dont get to see her much.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Normally I dont really mind working thanksgiving, its good money and it gives me an excuse to not visit my family. But I have a girl now and I would have liked to spend the day with her. With her working monday-friday and I working wed-sun I already dont get to see her much.
Well hopefully they feed you at least.

How much does that go for?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol. I will be getting a cheeseburger for lunch. The last thing the kitchen staff wants to eat right now is turkey.

its not too bad. $325 for the package.
That's really not too bad and all you have to do is pick it up.

M

member 1013

Rich people have no sense in some ways...

MadFatChickKilla

Oct 25, 2015

Ahh the good old Chinese weekend.

Work sat sun fuck Mon Tue

Happy Thanksgiving you filthy animal