We had another fight today=draw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Me and Will had another fight today. And again it was a draw! Damn.

It lasted two rounds, at which point I was gassed, and he was shaking. I think I need to watch some more combative Jiujitsu dvds if I'm ever going to beat him?!

Stay posted for the video....

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
why didnt you use your red belt in bullshido
I tried man. But this guy plays football. And has much better cardio than me.

We had a referee who also filmed it, so hopefully later tonight I will be able to post the video. Oh yeah and he had his jacket zipped up today, so I couldn't rip it! Lol

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Sounds amazing. I picture it like the Fedor vs Crocop fight but with bomb ass jackets.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I tried man. But this guy plays football. And has much better cardio than me.

We had a referee who also filmed it, so hopefully later tonight I will be able to post the video. Oh yeah and he had his jacket zipped up today, so I couldn't rip it! Lol
you should have tried to gi choke him with his own coat

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
you should have tried to gi choke him with his own coat
He didn't go down. And that's not for want of trying. We both punched each other a bit, and I got a lucky right front kick in.

But I gassed out in the first. And by the end of the second we had both had enough. So we agreed to stop before either got hurt!

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
He didn't go down. And that's not for want of trying. We both punched each other a bit, and I got a lucky right front kick in.

But I gassed out in the first. And by the end of the second we had both had enough. So we agreed to stop before either got hurt!
next time sucker punch him when he isnt looking first

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
that is not dirty. just say hey look out and point over there --> and then ridgehand to the windpipe while he is not looking
We wanted to have a proper fight. Like randori/sparring. Even the referee was impressed. I'm still trying to get hold of the video though?

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Me and Will had another fight today. And again it was a draw! Damn.

It lasted two rounds, at which point I was gassed, and he was shaking. I think I need to watch some more combative Jiujitsu dvds if I'm ever going to beat him?!

Stay posted for the video....
You need to be trained by @Rhino