We have a spammer!!!! :0

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
PhillySportPhan

They sent me the following DM:
greetings...i signed up to recruit to cameldog.net. Once a great forum, some people have left. Trying to restock. Come sign up and #makecameldogGreatagain. if you sign up, have the referral as phillysportphan

Hope to see you there

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Unban him, let the guy spam for all that I care. I'm confident in our product here, and have nothing to fear.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Rainbows, mutha'fucker, have you heard of dem?
Lol I'm being serious. The only people that concern themselves w/ spammers are those that know they have an inferior product. It's why so many here were banned from the UG for mentioning TMMAC. Fear of two rednecks doing this as a hobby, yet producing a higher quality product, for free. If cameldog is the shiznit, we'll make improvements here. My guess is, it's not so great though. Otherwise, people wouldn't have left. ;)

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol I'm being serious. The only people that concern themselves w/ spammers are those that know they have an inferior product. It's why so many here were banned from the UG for mentioning TMMAC. Fear of two rednecks doing this as a hobby, yet producing a higher quality product, for free. If cameldog is the shiznit, we'll make improvements here. My guess is, it's not so great though. Otherwise, people wouldn't have left. ;)
I just made an account at Cameldogg...

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Thx for the immediate heads up and loyalty though gents. Just reinforces my confidence in the community we've established.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Nah, homie. You've gotta vet the sites. It could easily be a phishing scam.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
cameldog is uncensored so you can flame and post all sorts of obscene shit over there.

it has a tiny community and it sucks honestly. there is a guy called JSPoole who insists you go to Battersea Park where he lives and fight him, and if you don't, he makes threads about you dick-tucking and how he backed you down and shit. Chatted with quite a few people in other communities that encountered that guy and had a similar experience.

he is a care in the community character, and I mean really, he has a carer, not just his mother.

google image search for jspoole and so many of his photos appear :D

his voice is hilarious too but sadly the old review videos he made are gone, or I'd repost.