General We have named a new mod

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Apparently after long deliberations the mods narrowed down the search for a new mod to three potential candidates, but after @demented Dawg and Banchan @Banchan melted down @conor mcgregor nut hugger was the last man standing.
False.

They are all alts of the same person. We only allow one account per person and a mod needs to lead by example, so we sacrificed his other accounts to keep things fair.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Everything he supports falls apart, not sure this is a good move.

TMMAC will end up like Hillary, Jon's Jones, and Conor McGacker.

I urge a recount and suggest Song Clan leader for the position

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Everything he supports falls apart, not sure this is a good move.

TMMAC will end up like Hillary, Jon's Jones, and Conor McGacker.

I urge a recount and suggest Song Clan leader for the position
Posts like this are the reason we need a no posting while on drugs rule.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Posts like this are the reason we need a no posting while on drugs rule.
it must be residual from last night
I am as sober as it gets
Song clan brings the organized chaos we need...not the chaos we want, but the chaos we neeed
You should start up a faction in your local area IMO

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Do people really get offended by use of the rainbow rating? What a bunch of overly sensitive pussies. This can’t be a real thing.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Do people really get offended by use of the rainbow rating? What a bunch of overly sensitive pussies. This can’t be a real thing.
I get a minimum of 25 PM's per day referencing the rainbow rating. There are several members who have had their rating abilities taken away because they were using it to instigate.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
So the guy who calls me a liar all the time is involved in yet another huge lie on here. I can not believe it fr

M

member 3289

I get a minimum of 25 PM's per day referencing the rainbow rating. There are several members who have had their rating abilities taken away because they were using it to instigate.
I already made the executive decision to axe rainbows starting at 11 PM CDT (12 AM EDT)

I don't even want to hear your shit about not getting your permission first. You wanna delegate power then fucking delegate and keep your mouth shut.

M

member 3289

So the guy who calls me a liar all the time is involved in yet another huge lie on here. I can not believe it fr
You have previously offered to "send mods proof" of all the bullshit you constantly make up.

Please do not send any of your Google image search results to me.