General We lost a good one today folks. Please join me in a civil and peaceful protest.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
As some of you may know, an upstanding citizen and pillar of the community was pinked tonight. @Bones Nose did nothing wrong. I ask that anyone who disagrees with his pinking protests in a civil and non-violent way. This really breaks my heart that the forum is trying to keep a black man down, especially considering the country's climate with racial injustice. Please join me in posting BBC pics until he is freed. This is civil disobedience, yet peaceful (get that mods? Hands up, don't shoot. No justice, no peace.)

Edit: no cock pics please - L

Last edited by a moderator:

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
Post a BBC or don't post in this thread. Those of us (me) have a movement going on here, and you are either with us (me) or against us (me). No need to be a blatant racist. Join the movement. @Bones Nose is a legend, father, great man, and an example of what we can all be (his dad said he was a real douche bag as a kid though, but his dad doesn't post here, so I'll let that slide).
black power!

i dont want to be banned yet

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
lol, why would anyone post big black cock?
Because they are gay and triggered? I've known Papa ching ching for a while tho and I suspect he's just having a momentary mental breakdown. Anger dancing like on Footloose. I'm sure once he's had his fill of black penis he won't even remember this thread.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wrong! I will always remember black penis, but this thread isn't about that! It's about @Bones Nose! Now post a bbc in support or get out of this thread (unless you're going to hook me up with some crack, in which case you may stay).
Is this gonna be your first pink?

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
No, you were tea bagged, and that was ball sweat. Make a thread about it. This is a thread for @Bones Nose, the guy who made this forum what it is, the guy who taught people that when they are drunk they should just piss in the sink, the guy who modified "the shocker" and turned it into "the impaler" (modified the continental grip into a combination of the easty/westy and overhand southpaw, then added a few fingers). A fucking legend. Show some fucking respect!
go on

Attachments

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Just a couple pink boys touching tips.

Someone should start a go fund me account for them.

M

member 3289

As some of you may know, an upstanding citizen and pillar of the community was pinked tonight. @Bones Nose did nothing wrong. I ask that anyone who disagrees with his pinking protests in a civil and non-violent way. This really breaks my heart that the forum is trying to keep a black man down, especially considering the country's climate with racial injustice. Please join me in posting BBC pics until he is freed. This is civil disobedience, yet peaceful (get that mods? Hands up, don't shoot. No justice, no peace.)

Edit: no cock pics please - L
Yeah you earned this pinking, Pepe

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Still not sure what this was all about. Last thing I heard from Papi Chingon @Papi Chingon was that he had got some good plunder while out rioting and was heading to an after party with some guys he met there.