General We made it, lets have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Good job everyone!
We made it to Friday, the end of the work week.
I hope everyone had a productive week and accomplished the things they set out too. Let's make this a great Friday!

I'm sure one retard will get drunk and ruin the forum for others, but lets try to stay positive!

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Gonna be a good day. I’m only going in today because of a mandatory meeting, so I believe I’ll slide in to work about three hours late and leave after the meeting. I can monitor things from home.

Not a bad way to wind up the work week.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Gonna be a good day. I’m only going in today because of a mandatory meeting, so I believe I’ll slide in to work about three hours late and leave after the meeting. I can monitor things from home.

Not a bad way to wind up the work week.
Not a bad way at all!
I'm hoping to see the check for our boat registration get cashed today so we can take next Friday off and go fishing.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Not a bad way at all!
I'm hoping to see the check for our boat registration get cashed today so we can take next Friday off and go fishing.
Nice.

We get Memorial Day off, which is a week from Monday, and I’m taking the next two days off after that, so I’m looking forward to that. I have worked at the office every day since the first stay home order, so that everyone else in my crew could telecommute. I’m ready for a break.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
very productive week for me. Looking at RVs and made some planter boxes for the kids to each have a little garden.
I'm going to focus on diversity, and just try and get a small seed stock for the fall.

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
Fairly busy and productive week, and I'll be steady today. And tomorrow I'm buying a boat. I'll spend Saturday enjoying it. Sunday will be busy around the house, three day work week next week and then a 5 day holiday vacation weekend with friends.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Fairly busy and productive week, and I'll be steady today. And tomorrow I'm buying a boat. I'll spend Saturday enjoying it. Sunday will be busy around the house, three day work week next week and then a 5 day holiday vacation weekend with friends.
Need more details on the boat sir.

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
Need more details on the boat sir.
2010 Stingray 205LR. 200 hours on the motor. Volvo Penta 4.3L V6, no carb. Tandem trailer. Includes snap covers, full cover, skis, ski rope, bimi top, life jackets, etc. 1 owner, garage kept. Going to be used on Lake Murray in S. Carolina.

One of the first things I plan to do is add the smart tabs; I have read good things about them. Will be used to cruise the lake, kneeboard/tube, camping on islands, and occasionally fishing.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Long weekend here in BC.

Provincial parks have been re-opened for day use. We will probably get in a couple nice hikes and some beach time.

They boy started walking this week, so likely a lot of walking practice on the grass or beach sand so a softer landing.

Rambla

Posting Machine
Nov 17, 2015
Yesss, last 3 month's has been pretty fuckin' bad. Lost my job due this corona thing and been having my cluster headache for last +10 week's. Just now first 24 hour's with no pain, so i feel like million buck's!

Have a great one guys, cheers!

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Good job everyone!
We made it to Friday, the end of the work week.
I hope everyone had a productive week and accomplished the things they set out too. Let's make this a great Friday!

I'm sure one retard will get drunk and ruin the forum for others, but lets try to stay positive!
It's a low blow to post this at the beginning of the work day.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yesss, last 3 month's has been pretty fuckin' bad. Lost my job due this corona thing and been having my cluster headache for last +10 week's. Just now first 24 hour's with no pain, so i feel like million buck's!

Have a great one guys, cheers!
Damn, hope everything gets better for you! Glad you are pain free today!

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Wow, today keeps getting better. Our son's daycare wants to feature us as family of the month....kind of a big deal. If there is anyone struggling with being a model parent/husband/person I can help you, I want to see everyone succeed.

Dear Mr & Mrs. ThatOneDude
I am writing to thank you for being such incredible parents! In this industry we have the opportunity to meet hundreds of families. Unfortunately there are times when children struggle due to lack of structure and sufficient care in the home. We know that the structure of the family is built on strength and love. Strength comes from a bond of togetherness, experience and respect for one another. Families build a strong foundation by spending time together. You all are a wonderful example of such a family. I know it takes a lot of hard work and sacrifice to raise children to be kind, compassionate and well-rounded. Little ThatOneDude is so lucky to have you! Thank you for the example you set for other families. We would like to showcase your family as our "Family of the Month"! If you could bring a picture of your family for us to display we would really appreciate it! We will credit your account $25.00 the first week of June as well. Thank you again for all you do!

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I'm going selfishly to hijack your weekend thread ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude ....

I'm taking my wife and son down to Corpus Christi this weekend. Our son (just turned 7) is a complete nerd (in a wonderful way) about biology and paleontology - it blows my mind how much he knows already at this age. The main thing we are going down there for is to take him to the Texas State Aquarium, which is going to absolutely blow his mind. It is supposed to be awesome. Plus you can see dolphins playing out in the bay/harbor. Plus, we can get in some beach time while we are there.

What I am most excited about though, is we are also going to the USS Lexington Museum (The Blue Ghost). WWII aircraft carrier that they now have moored in the harbor and is set up as a museum. You can walk all around inside and outside of the ship, and they have planes/jets and helicopters too. As someone who loves military history, I'm pretty pumped about this part.

They have some other museums in town as well (Science and History, Texas Art Museum, Asian Culture, etc), but we'll see how far we get with all of that.

uss-lexington-wwii-aircraft-carrier.jpg

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm going selfishly to hijack your weekend thread ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude ....

I'm taking my wife and son down to Corpus Christi this weekend. Our son (just turned 7) is a complete nerd (in a wonderful way) about biology and paleontology - it blows my mind how much he knows already at this age. The main thing we are going down there for is to take him to the Texas State Aquarium, which is going to absolutely blow his mind. It is supposed to be awesome. Plus you can see dolphins playing out in the bay/harbor. Plus, we can get in some beach time while we are there.

What I am most excited about though, is we are also going to the USS Lexington Museum (The Blue Ghost). WWII aircraft carrier that they now have moored in the harbor and is set up as a museum. You can walk all around inside and outside of the ship, and they have planes/jets and helicopters too. As someone who loves military history, I'm pretty pumped about this part.

They have some other museums in town as well (Science and History, Texas Art Museum, Asian Culture, etc), but we'll see how far we get with all of that.

View attachment 16304
Sounds like a great weekend! Have you taken your son to the Dallas Aquarium yet?