Lifestyle We may run out of beer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Reconfigurations on re-runs.
Maybe shows that reflect then and now, revisting older content, turning them into interactive games live with viewers.
Things like that.
Gotcha. I'm curious to see how this all plays out.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
mostly weed here also

I do like a nice lager or the occasional whiskey or tequila

This area is all about high power IPA and flavor filled beer...I like basic lagers
cuba libre is my drink.

but when i lived in PDX, they had Deshutes beers in the 'Import' section.
that's basically OR brewing in a nutshell. An acquaintance of mine owns Vertigo Brewing up there, they make good stuff...but he got his break with a Rasperry beer

personally, I'm a High Life Man.

in all the ways.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Chief @Chief , imagine for instance, Dick Van Dyck, The Odd Couple, and ....All in the Family, or this house or that house.
Align several episodes to end at a certain point, then let viewers vote in on circumstances or probable endings, without 'google answer lag'.

Then a What would happen now
That's just off the top of my head, I could probably sit here and think of about a dozen winners.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
cuba libre is my drink.

but when i lived in PDX, they had Deshutes beers in the 'Import' section.
that's basically OR brewing in a nutshell. An acquaintance of mine owns Vertigo Brewing up there, they make good stuff...but he got his break with a Rasperry beer

personally, I'm a High Life Man.

in all the ways.
high life tastes good to me

had to look up cuba libre...that is good but the caffeine ruins my sleep usually

deshutes was the beast...but now there are so many damn good breweries around the state...sadly they almost all have 90% IPAs and 3% lagers...Deschutes has been around since 1988, I used to go in there when I was a lil kid with the folks in Bend after skiing

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Chief @Chief , imagine for instance, Dick Van Dyck, The Odd Couple, and ....All in the Family, or this house or that house.
Align several episodes to end at a certain point, then let viewers vote in on circumstances or probable endings, without 'google answer lag'.

That's just off the top of my head, I could probably sit here and think of about a dozen winners.
So let's say I'm watching All in the Family and Meathead says something stupid. I vote for Archie to pimpslap him?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Goosebumps already tried that, and it sucked.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

I bought a craft beer kit like a month ago. So the same and see how we get on?
I meant to start today but totally forgot till I saw you post this
K tell me everything. How much does a kit cost?
Will it keep up with my consumption
is it good beer
how much do you yield from a single brew
Is it worth it

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
K tell me everything. How much does a kit cost?
Will it keep up with my consumption
is it good beer
how much do you yield from a single brew
Is it worth it
Like $40 on an EBay store. I've been really lazy today but I will have a proper go at it tomozzles.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Many breweries have altered some of their production and started producing hand sanitizer.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
A friend of mine worked for two local very good (not Trumping( breweries as an on the road sales person with my local beer places, he's really well known in our community, we hang out to watch UFC etc, he's now working at a supermarket. Lpve that he's working and love that he's so humble, but going from a 'name' within our community...things are really changing.