WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT REIGNS/TAKER/STROWMAN

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
Holy fucking cluster fuck. Last Monday Night on RAW, the arena lost their shit when Braun and Undertaker were staring down one another. Then the absolute opposite reaction is given when it is revealed this was all just to put Roman over.

Reigns vs. Taker is such a shit show.

Braun vs. Taker would be a Meltzer 5 star match.

Why doesn't WWE realize this and do things the right way, the way I WANT THEM TO DO IT?

If you disagree with anything I've said, you're a Vince Russo mark and you can go fuck yourself in a Dairy Queen parking lot.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I said in our live thread on Monday night. I haven't heard Reigns get boos like that in a long, long time. My biggest concern with Taker/Reigns is that it's clearly being done in a non transparent effort to give us a title program consisting of Brock and Roman. yay.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
So we have Taker doing the favors for Roman this year? I have to give Vince credit for sticking to his plan. Has the WWE ever tried this hard and long to get someone over?

RedDragonUK

Posting Machine
Apr 17, 2015
Vince has two choices.

He turns Reigns heel at Mania or he continues as is and treats him as the new Cena.

Reigns started wearing trainers/sneakers it's only a matter of time till we see Jorts

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
By the logic of what ex-WWE superstars say, this is intentional even if he's getting booed, more Cenas /Brocks means more big contracts and more leverage over booking by a wrestler.

I think they really would rather do this and call the bluff of the fans that they'll stop watching and keep all of their talent in check while using part-timers when needed to make events big then return to total labour control.

There's no other reason to keep pushing Roman unless USA and the rest of the execs are really going to just let Vince push the opposite of good sense. Vince is nuts and old but not that nuts. There's plenty he could do to make a superstar, he seems unwilling to do it and I tend to believe Ryback and others, as much as people hate Ryback, when they talk about being told or knowing that the philosophy on pushing faces as superstars has changed.

I also think the whole debacle with Daniel Bryan manufacturing a a push with the Yes movement and then being unable to be what they finally committed to him to be as scared them off just giving the fans what they want, it gives a wrestler control because they know Vince needs them.

Vince doesn't need Roman, yet, he's pushed regardless of the sense it makes, and I think that's what he wants because it is purely calling the bluff of the fans that enough till revolt to matter and the vast majority will just keep consuming it with the notion it will eventually change, and I'm not sure that under Steph and HHH it will all that much, we can only hope and by then I and other may have run out of patience or free time.

I think this is the model going forward for the foreseeable future until the writing staff direction changes.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I think it's the whole Cena rub on Roman. The kids and woman love him. Th dads and most guys hate him. His merch seems to sell rather well. And honestly. His in ring work is really solid.

He may very well getting epic level boo's. But it's a lot better than when Diesel was champ and the crowd was dead. A revamp in wardrobe and some move set changes. Roman could be a huge YUGE superstar.

Psionic

The Bruiserweight of the MMAC
Mar 22, 2016
I can't think of one. It's been over 2 years now.
Diesel?
Khali?
Cena?
HHH?
Vince is very stubborn with his talent. This isn't the first time. But this is the longest one has went without ever being turned heel or getting the reaction besides SuperCena.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
that one guy has mark hunts face

you still real guys are hilarious to me

enjoy

Psionic

Mar 22, 2016
I think it's the whole Cena rub on Roman. The kids and woman love him. Th dads and most guys hate him. His merch seems to sell rather well. And honestly. His in ring work is really solid.

He may very well getting epic level boo's. But it's a lot better than when Diesel was champ and the crowd was dead. A revamp in wardrobe and some move set changes. Roman could be a huge YUGE superstar.
His move-set is bad, but his in-ring skill isn't. And he is horrible on the stick, BALEE DAT! He could be a top level heel that's about it.

Psionic

Mar 22, 2016
How dare you mention those two then those two in the same... well not quite sentence but.. you see what I'm getting at..
I'm saying they were pushed for an extended period of time..... HHH is a million times better than Cena