General We probably going to war boys

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
This is what everybody has become, on the eternal soapbox that is Twitter. Being loud, obnoxious, and self-obsessed. 10 times worse than Facebook, you get to do nothing but yelling.
Facebook-Twitter-Instagram all tools to boost the ego. A sin against God to promote ones self over thy Lord. You know thy end is near when the World has become self obsessed with themselves and has foresaken the teachings of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

The true teachings of Jesus is to put aside ones Ego and spread truth/love by giving to others and giving up all the material items that holds humanity in bondage to the systems.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Facebook-Twitter-Instagram all tools to boost the ego. A sin against God to promote ones self over thy Lord. You know thy end is near when the World has become self obsessed with themselves and has foresaken the teachings of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

The true teachings of Jesus is to put aside ones Ego and spread truth/love by giving to others and giving up all the material items that holds humanity in bondage to the systems.
Yo, bro. Can I get $20?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
It's not going to happen but I feel fucking horrible for Hawaii right now considering they've started up their air raid sirens for the first time since the cold war.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017

I've learned through Twitter that the Bible is super fuzzy on the issue of killing babies but that Jesus was crystal clear on what American income tax rates should be. Agree or Disagree?

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
I've learned through Twitter that the Bible is super fuzzy on the issue of killing babies but that Jesus was crystal clear on what American income tax rates should be. Agree or Disagree?
Nothing should be fuzzy, what was written in the Old Testament was for the Old World.

Everything in the New Testament is the law we should be following today.

In regards to "American income tax" or any tax for that matter Jesus made it crystal clear in Mark 13-17

13 Later they sent some of the Pharisees and Herodians to Jesus to catch him in his words.

14 They came to him and said, “Teacher, we know that you are a man of integrity. You aren’t swayed by others, because you pay no attention to who they are; but you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. Is it right to pay the imperial tax to Caesar or not?

15 Shall we give, or shall we not give?

But Jesus knew their hypocrisy. “Why tempt ye me?” he asked. “Bring me a denarius , that I may see it.

16 They brought the coin, and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?

“Caesar’s,” they replied.

17 Then Jesus said to them, “Render to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God what is God’s.

And they were marveled at him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there is your answer.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I don't even need to look at that link to know the answer lol.

This war was brewing for a loooooong time and so was everything else in this country. Trump didn't start it, all he did was open Pandora's box.

Let me tell you all what is going to be the funniest thing ever and this co insides with everything Trump has done.

In the years long after Trump is gone we are going actually look back and say this guy was a great president and lucky it all went down like that. Now some of you think I'm nuts for that but let me explain. I'm not going to go into crazy detail I have to go train soon but this will happen but not necesarrily for all the reasons you may think.

Trump started something big in every area. Individually time will handle all these situations like It usually does and when it's all said and done you watch things will be better all around. Now he isn't doing this on purpose. This is literally just then Trump effect. Trump wins all day and night, always has always will, its super crazy but it's true. This country will be better but not anytime soon. Things will get worse before they get better but they will get better and be better than things have been since the good ol 90s.

Oh and real quick if you bring up guys like Flynn and manafort and sarcastically say oh the Trump effect lol. Well actually yes. These guys have been doing dirt way before this guy came around, Trump just opened up the door so to speak and these two got busted. He didn't do it on purpose it just happened because they were around him and that shit went down. Trumps hands are clean and nothing will happen to him like always. It's crazy but true. The guy said he could shoot someone in the middle of 5tj Ave and get away with it. I'm honestly thinking that is true.

Last edited:

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Yeah Trump always criticising the media and saying they're working against him, but he and them were definitely working harmoniously hand in hand to artificially pump up the fear from the good Korea.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Trump tweeted about this earlier. Says peace talks are a real thing but nothing is for sure. But USA will go hard either way

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Probably more of the same tactics. They've said they would give up research a number of times, but each time after they received the aid in exchange they just carried on.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Probably more of the same tactics. They've said they would give up research a number of times, but each time after they received the aid in exchange they just carried on.
Just pushing the problem to the next generation while they look like heroes, everybody wins.