General We probably going to war boys

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

You bought the rich guy a drink? Who was already drinking free at the bar...
He wasn't drinking free.

I can imagine in western Canada you probably lay down the red carpet if a celebrity ever pops up in one of your towns, but in South Florida they pay their bar tabs.

M

member 3289

Good on you for buying him a drink. I am sure he appreciated it.
I used to watch that fucker kick cameramen in the nuts and start fights while grabbing 15 rebounds a game. It was the least I could do.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
He wasn't drinking free.

I can imagine in western Canada you probably lay down the red carpet if a celebrity ever pops up in one of your towns, but in South Florida they pay their bar tabs.
You're correct my friend. We go absolutely cuckoo for your B list celebs over here.

I still have Kurtwood Smith's autograph my friend collected for me at a Vancouver Grizzlies game he attended back in `95-96. This was well before his star making turn as Red on That Seventies Show. I was already a giant fan of his work in movies like Fortress, Boxing Helena and Dead Poet`s Society.

Somebody like Kurtwood comes to Vancouver, that`s big.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
And Russia now concern trolling to justify their own military buildup with frenemy China.

Russia says it will react to US missile expansion in South Korea

Of course managing North Korea removes the Thaads, but this is a better play for Russia.

New sanctions that were watered down to appear China and Russia.

And Russia still undercutting it all

How Russia quietly undercuts sanctions intended to stop North Korea’s nuclear program

And now South Korea preps an assassination force.

There's an interesting reason South Korea is publicly talking about a 'decapitation unit' for Kim Jong Un

Unlikely they would use it proactively, but in the event of an attack, they would look to take out Kim in the first days.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
If they keep sending missiles over Japan, eventually they will miscalculate and one will land ON Japan.

Technically we are still at war with them. Let's violate the truce and take that crazy fucker out.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Serious Question

After WW2, would it have been better if USA just allowed the Soviets to take over Korea instead of forcing a split into North/South? Would have saved the proxy war that killed a ton of people, and Kim Jong-un wouldn't have a neighbor to be pissed at.

Would have sucked for South Korea, as those folks appear to have a decent existence - but this shit is going to come to a head sooner or later and I doubt it's going to end peacefully.

Last edited: