General We should have the technology for that by now

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Why do dogs have to drag thier arses on carpets? Surely that cunt Elon musk could make a carpet that wipes dogs arses without them dragging.

But the smug twat likes his rockets and gay cars.

I'll invent it instead.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Stick and a burn for entry. Like dental anesthesia. It's not great. After that, the biggest thing is that nut kicking sensation can occur if the surgeon is tugging. I use a lot of lidocaine on entry and also at the vas to prevent this. Typically well tolerated and I consult every patient before hand to do an anatomy check. Skinnier guy with the boys hanging? Easy peazy and well tolerated. Big boy and the boys are close to the body? the target is hard to get to and requires more pulling to bring the testicle down and identify the vas. Can cause nut kicking sensation.
In general most patients do great after their first or second xanax (take one on the way. Take the other on arrival. I've had some patients sleep during the procedure, crack jokes, etc. All sound like they've had a beer or two as their wives are getting them back to the car)
I've wanted to get one for awhile, but never felt safe with the doctors I've met. If I can get to Texas, I will gladly put my balls in your hands.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Why have they not developed a fuel that doesn't have CO2 as a byproduct when it's burned? That seems like a much shorter leap than completely revamping society.