General We should have the technology for that by now

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Flying vehicles for everyone!
nahhhhh…? Let’s hold off on the flying drivers till we get these terrible drivers on the road to master 4 wheels on the ground first. Do you know how many deaths will occur? ? Ppl can’t even focus now, imagine flying and killing a whole family just because you had to check a text and crashed into their house? The average person does NOT need to be flying! Lol.. some ppl don’t even check their rearviews when they change lanes. I see some wild sh1t everyday.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
nahhhhh…? Let’s hold off on the flying drivers till we get these terrible drivers on the road to master 4 wheels on the ground first. Do you know how many deaths will occur? ? Ppl can’t even focus now, imagine flying and killing a whole family just because you had to check a text and crashed into their house? The average person does NOT need to be flying! Lol.. some ppl don’t even check their rearviews when they change lanes. I see some wild sh1t everyday.
I was being extremely sarcastic as the thought alone makes me wonder how many accidents we would see and how the hell would they get people licensed

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart
autonomous flying vehicles.

take the moron out of the equation.

M

member 1013

Q @Qat

Exceptional Cost Efficiency of Israel’s Desalination Facilities | Download Scientific Diagram
“Israel is well-known for its advanced technology in Sea water desalination. Numerous policy-based, technological, mechanical, architectural, and managerial factors contribute to making Israel’s large -scale desalination facilities among the most energy-efficient and cost-efficient in the world”

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Desalinating water efficiently.
This^
I guess I missed this gem lol. How the hell have we not been able to to this "efficiently"? So many millions in the world lack access to clean water and we can't solve this problem when we have 7 freakin' oceans?

M

member 1013

This^
I guess I missed this gem lol. How the hell have we not been able to to this "efficiently"? So many millions in the world lack access to clean water and we can't solve this problem when we have 7 freakin' oceans?

Q @Qat

Exceptional Cost Efficiency of Israel’s Desalination Facilities | Download Scientific Diagram
“Israel is well-known for its advanced technology in Sea water desalination. Numerous policy-based, technological, mechanical, architectural, and managerial factors contribute to making Israel’s large -scale desalination facilities among the most energy-efficient and cost-efficient in the world”

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The cunt that came up with accept all cookies button on the internet should be tortured and executed on live television while the whole world watches and has a party. What a fucken dipshit.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Ofcom's new report on offensive language has seen 'Nonce' rocket up the charts to overtake 'Wanker' as the stronger swearword.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
How about traffic cams that don't look like TV from the 70s?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
This^

Probably because we would get lazy and destroy the entire world by short cutting the fuck out of it and depleting all supplies