Society We The People vs. The Gates Foundation

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Dude.

Two things.

First. I've always liked you. You are a stand up dude (who has admittedly had some fall down moments) that want's to do right for his family. You have gone to bat for your loved ones and taken on shit that many people would not.

Secondly. You don't portray yourself as someone who is above mistakes. You have shared yourself at points in your life that most would hide.

But, lately you seem to have gone balls deep into the conspiracy hole. There are two reasons I find this problematic. Firstly, it seems that your original trip down this rabbit hole coincided with you fucking up seriously in your life outside of this site. The second problem, is that even if the majority of this conspiracy shit were true (which I'm not saying it is not) there is nothing that you could personally do about it. The sparkuri I knew from before wouldn't let this shit get in the way of taking care of his family.

I may be overstepping my boundaries here but I know god damn well that the sparkuri I knew would always put his family first. From what I've seen of your posts lately, I'm not sure that dude is still the same guy I see posting here,

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Dude.

Two things.

First. I've always liked you. You are a stand up dude (who has admittedly had some fall down moments) that want's to do right for his family. You have gone to bat for your loved ones and taken on shit that many people would not.

Secondly. You don't portray yourself as someone who is above mistakes. You have shared yourself at points in your life that most would hide.

But, lately you seem to have gone balls deep into the conspiracy hole. There are two reasons I find this problematic. Firstly, it seems that your original trip down this rabbit hole coincided with you fucking up seriously in your life outside of this site. The second problem, is that even if the majority of this conspiracy shit were true (which I'm not saying it is not) there is nothing that you could personally do about it. The sparkuri I knew from before wouldn't let this shit get in the way of taking care of his family.

I may be overstepping my boundaries here but I know god damn well that the sparkuri I knew would always put his family first. From what I've seen of your posts lately, I'm not sure that dude is still the same guy I see posting here,
Man, this virus is really doing a number on people...

There is literally nothing in any way a relation between my family and this post.
My "fucking up" as you say, has been occurring since the day I was born, as everyone.
But that's not how I would dare put it.
I'm doing better in my personal life as any point in my life.

Now, that aside, this is a petition for a piece of shit of a human being.
If you don't know about him, now's the perfect time to learn; do some research.

It's been pointed out his people are deleting 40k posts a day from his Instagram.
I'd encourage you to go check that out.

I found out about this place from EY.com if you were unaware.
I don't believe in flat earth or faked moon landings, I believe reality
Bill Gates is a piece of shit.
That's not a theory.

Look up his vaccination programs in India, Ghana and worldwide over the last 20 years.
This is not news.
The U.S.(Trump) pulling out of WHO was a brilliant move, exposing him as the world's leading donor, above China.

Yes, you went somewhere else with this...it's cool.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Man, this virus is really doing a number on people...

There is literally nothing in any way a relation between my family and this post.
My "fucking up" as you say, has been occurring since the day I was born, as everyone.
But that's not how I would dare put it.
I'm doing better in my personal life as any point in my life.

Now, that aside, this is a petition for a piece of shit of a human being.
If you don't know about him, now's the perfect time to learn; do some research.

It's been pointed out his people are deleting 40k posts a day from his Instagram.
I'd encourage you to go check that out.

I found out about this place from EY.com if you were unaware.
I don't believe in flat earth or faked moon landings, I believe reality
Bill Gates is a piece of shit.
That's not a theory.

Look up his vaccination programs in India, Ghana and worldwide over the last 20 years.
This is not news.
The U.S.(Trump) pulling out of WHO was a brilliant move, exposing him as the world's leading donor, above China.

Yes, you went somewhere else with this...it's cool.
Why is Bill Gates a horrible person? Whatever you have going on, have at it.
Surely Microsoft billions going into trying to find a vaccine is better than fuck all?

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Why is Bill Gates a horrible person? Whatever you have going on, have at it.
Surely Microsoft billions going into trying to find a vaccine is better than fuck all?
Microsoft isn't doing anything.
Bill stepped down recently.

Rambo John J @Inside Job I believe it's time to release the hounds.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Gates, an abortion supporter and population control advocate, has spoken about using vaccines in the past to reduce the world’s population.

"Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we lower that [the population] by perhaps 10 or 15 percent," he said in a 2010 TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) conference.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Gates, an abortion supporter and population control advocate, has spoken about using vaccines in the past to reduce the world’s population.

"Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we lower that [the population] by perhaps 10 or 15 percent," he said in a 2010 TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) conference.

Yet he's spent billions on finding a cure for the biggest killer of humans in history.

So he wants to save people but secretly he also wants to kill them as well?

That's some fucked up thinking.

Oh and the vast majority of the world is pro abortion. Rightly so.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

View: https://youtu.be/ozlbeXrb_5A

Bill Gates is solely responsible the population decrease on the entire continent of Africa.
The country of India.
Everywhere but western society seems to be aware of this.
Because....he owns search engines.
He stepped down from MS before the first US death from COVID-19, to focus on.....vaccines.
By weeks end, what was a 100,000 signature effort will be a quarter million signatures effort.
It's estimated his vaccination programs across the globe have killed/prevented 700,000,000 lives.

Raise hands one at a time please.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

View: https://youtu.be/0MMifQvuN08

Astonishing humanitarian.

Mao, Stalin, Hitler & Pot.
Not even close.

Imagine what it takes, to think, that you, are the author, of the right of the world, to reproduce.
This is universe level madness.
Only the ultimate angry beta male could pull it off. Then make you ask for it.

Trump's move was brilliant.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

View: https://youtu.be/0MMifQvuN08

Astonishing humanitarian.

Mao, Stalin, Hitler & Pot.
Not even close.

Imagine what it takes, to think, that you, are the author, of the right of the world, to reproduce.
This is universe level madness.
Only the ultimate angry beta male could pull it off. Then make you ask for it.

Trump's move was brilliant.

What is wrong to educate people on birth control?

We've had it in the western world for 60 odd years.

You come across as very confused.

Should we not have birth control either?

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The World's Abortion Laws | Center for Reproductive Rights

Abortion Laws Worldwide

Only 25% of countries in the world have highly restrictive abortion laws.

Mainly the God or backward ones.
Nice scan.
Abortion laws are not representative of acceptance, neither are territorial land representative of population.
And morals don't decline with the introduction of deity, nor does IQ, or EIQ.
Jews have comparatively the highest IQ's on earth and wouldn't dream of adopting a policy of abortion.
If that whole amalgam is your cup, you're in proper place with Bill.
Just know you'll be the first to go.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Nice scan.
Abortion laws are not representative of acceptance, neither are territorial land representative of population.
And morals don't decline with the introduction of deity, nor does IQ, or EIQ.
Jews have comparatively the highest IQ's on earth and wouldn't dream of adopting a policy of abortion.
If that whole amalgam is your cup, you're in proper place with Bill.
Just know you'll be the first to go.

No one shouts out they happy about abortion.

No one normal anyway. It's one of the most gravest decisions you will ever make. I know.

But there are reasons this decision is made.

Jews may well have high IQ's. Bit of a weird thing to say but I will allow it.

They also come under the blanket of being a God country.

Same rules apply.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

View: https://youtu.be/5Zr8YHA_PqI

View: https://youtu.be/eGl8gNI5aUw

Hey FINGERS @Evil Cucknievel , is it alright we just stick to Bill Gates?

I personally don't feel like debating an issue where I know the outcome is split, and has nothing to do with this petition.

I'm not really debating mate.

That would infer we might be able to change each others minds.

I know the facts of what The Bill Gates Foundation does and I fully support their education in birth control and finding a cure for malaria. I won't be able to change your mind and you not mine.

I just had to put the facts here.

Abortion isn't a split outcome anywhere I know that is sane and doesn't believe a God is looking after them.

Enjoy the rest of your thread.

M

member 1013

No one shouts out they happy about abortion.

No one normal anyway. It's one of the most gravest decisions you will ever make. I know.

But there are reasons this decision is made.

Jews may well have high IQ's. Bit of a weird thing to say but I will allow it.

They also come under the blanket of being a God country.

Same rules apply.
My IQ is eleventy

70 percent of Israelis are secular

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Big Guy

I would like to see america pay 10k to any citizen who gets sterilized. This would help single people with no plans for a family start a buisness, towards a home. This would reduce the single parent homes also. Dead beat dads would just have 10k

This would also stimulate the economy because most people would be poor and blow the 10k right away. Hopefully our schools wouldnt be overcrowded in a few years and there would not be so many kids abandoned. You wouldnt have heroin addict homeless mothers having children they cant feed or care for. You would not have prostitutes putting kids into orphanages.

I think this would be good for the country. Remember not forced. Incentivized

Also any owed child support would be taken out of the 10k. And anyone who wanted to have the procedure reversed would have to pay 10k.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

View: https://youtu.be/ozlbeXrb_5A

Bill Gates is solely responsible the population decrease on the entire continent of Africa.
The country of India.
Everywhere but western society seems to be aware of this.
Because....he owns search engines.
He stepped down from MS before the first US death from COVID-19, to focus on.....vaccines.
By weeks end, what was a 100,000 signature effort will be a quarter million signatures effort.
It's estimated his vaccination programs across the globe have killed/prevented 700,000,000 lives.

Raise hands one at a time please.
Whats wrong with teaching people about birth control to prevent over populated areas from becoming even more overly populated when they are already struggling to provide for all the people they have? People are going to fuck, whats wrong with teaching people to fuck responsibly?