Society We The People vs. The Gates Foundation

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Tried reading this thread.

Got to about page 9 skimming and still have no idea what's going on. Looks like a bunch of monkeys trying to fuck a football.

Have at it, gayboys!

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Not letting me add anymore.
I'll try the other 40 pages tomorrow.

CENSORED IN THE USA!

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
World-renowned HIV researcher Frank Plummer, 67, dies

Frank Plummer, a "scientific maverick" whose research had a profound impact on global public health, has died.

The world-renowned microbiologist was most widely recognised for his ground-breaking work on understanding HIV transmission.

Dr Plummer, 67, was also recognised for leadership roles in the Sars, H1N1 flu and Ebola epidemics.

He had recently spoken publicly about undergoing experimental brain surgery to treat alcoholism.

The researcher died while in Kenya to celebrate the 40th anniversary of a research collaboration between the University of Manitoba and University of Nairobi, reportedly of a heart attack.

"Today we lost a giant," said Dr Brian Postl, a former classmate of Dr Plummer's at the University of Manitoba.

"Back in medical school, Frank was clearly a creative thinker and amongst our accomplished MD Class of 1976, distinguished himself as a true leader and visionary."

View: https://twitter.com/CPHO_Canada/status/1224785419889410051?s=19

Dr Digvir Jayas, of the University of Manitoba, said Dr Plummer's "contributions have had a cumulative global impact on saving the lives of tens of thousands of people for decades and also improving the lives of HIV-positive people around the world".

Among his findings was that HIV could be transmitted between mothers and babies through breast milk. He also did work with Nairobi sex workers, showing that a small percentage of them showed an immunity to the disease.

"Frank is one of Canada's top scientists and his impact and legacy has reached all around the world," his former student, Dr Keith Fowke, told the BBC via email.

"The world is a far better place for the contributions Frank made and he will be dearly missed by all of us."

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
sparkuri @sparkuri good man! It's important to keep track of those posts and those who are trying to erase reality, it's strange but all the people I know who barely follow the news tell me the same thing when I ask them about their thoughts on Bill Gates ....they all say ..."He predicted all this! He's trying to help cure COVID-19!"

I'm assuming that is what is being pushed on MSM? (I don't watch the news anymore).

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm pretty sure I've become artistic after reading those posts in the screenshots.

Last edited: